StarCraft II 4.8.1 Patch Notes
- Doodad limit has been increased to 100,000.
- Added new objects in preparation for the next Team Liquid Map Contest.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shieldguard’s Reflection Shield to prevent Hybrids from spawning on Part and Parcel.
- Units can now path between the Artifact Reserve and adjacent structures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Reflection Shield to cause Propagator clones to be friendly.
- The Robotics Bay for Fenix and Alarak will no longer use the default model.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the fast warp-in visual effect from displaying when placing a Pylon.
- Fixed an issue that caused box-selecting a single Probe collecting gas to select two Probes.
- The Nexus will once again display an animation when it is constructing a Probe.
- Fixed an issue that caused units with beam attacks to deal more damage than intended.
- It is no longer possible for Ravens to cast Interference Matrix on a Disruptor’s Purification Nova.
- Automaton LE: The Tarsonis Bridge doodad will now display creep properly.
- Port Aleksander LE: Adjusted the terrain at the natural expansion to prevent a two-Pylon-and-Photon Cannon wall-in.