Masters Tour Stormwind Viewer’s Guide
The Masters Tour heads to the Alliance capital of Stormwind! More than 400 invited players from over 40 countries will compete for a chance to take home a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. Earn Year of the Phoenix Drops as you watch top players from around the world battle for their shot at claiming the title of Masters Tour Stormwind champion, only on YouTube!
- Dates: Friday, October 22– Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1-4
- Day 2: Swiss Rounds 5-8
- Day 3: Round of 16, Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
- Broadcast Start Time: 6:00 a.m. PDT / 3:00 p.m. CEST / 10:00 p.m. KST
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Casters: TJ “Azumoqt” Sanders, Darroch “Darroch” Brown, Jia “Jia” Dee, Neil “Lorinda” Bond, and Alex “Raven” Baguley
- Language Streams on YouTube:
How It Works
Masters Tour Stormwind will be played in the 4 deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban format. The top 32 players that don’t already have invites will receive one for Masters Tour Undercity!
· Day 1: Four rounds of Swiss.
· Day 2: Four rounds of Swiss.
· Day 3: Top 16 single-elimination playoffs, where a new Masters Tour Champion will be crowned!
For qualified players, please check the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-ins, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
YouTube Drops Return!
You can earn up to two Year of the Phoenix card packs this weekend as you watch Masters Tour Stormwind! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Check out the full rules for eligibility details.