Diablo Immortal Bug Fixes and Patch Notes for All Platforms
The Diablo Immortal team has been diligently monitoring your feedback and working to introduce bug fixes and patches to further improve your playing experience. As we implement these types of changes for the iOS, Android, and PC in Open Beta versions of Immortal, we will update this list. If you are looking for PC-specific updates, please visit our PC Known Issues blog.
Bug fixes are typically applied at a higher frequency, addressing smaller, related issues. They don’t require a large download to be applied to the game. Patches are larger client-side updates that require a download for players to obtain. New patches will require players to update before they can continue playing.
August 16, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from changing classes while having certain legendries equipped.
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Immortal to be stun locked during Shadow War and Rite of Exile.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Shadow War from occurring on some servers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a display error in Shadow War’s Preliminary results.
- The tooltip for the Shepherd's Call to Wolves six-piece bonus has been updated to reflect it only increases attack speed, rather than both damage and attack speed.
- Corpse Pillar tooltip has been updated to display correct damage numbers.
- Phantom Ray tooltip has been updated to display correct damage numbers.
- Fixed an issue in Tomb of Fahir that would allow players to jump off the platform and bypass the elevator sequence.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from participating in Helliquary raids.
- Fixed an issue that would allow Demon Hunters to use Daring Swing to access restricted areas in The Forgotten Tower.
August 9, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from matching.
Cycle of Strife
- Several of the Immortal Dominance reward requirements from the Hilts Trader have been adjusted so that they may be purchased earlier in the Reign.
- Corvus Expedition will now reward 15 Aspirant's Keys in total as opposed to 12 previously.
- Fixed an issue in The Vault that would prevent the portal leading to the next floor from spawning.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be stuck on the quest Defeat the Pirates.
- Fixed an issue that would cause high CPU usage after players spent a long period of time in The Realm of Damnation and Frozen Tundra zones.
- If a player uses the same skill more than 10 consecutive times within five minutes and has not moved or used another ability, the skill will no longer continue to fire.
- Fixed several issues that would prevent players from initiating Class Change.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Battleground display in the quest tracker to be duplicated.
- To optimize the reconnect experience, the game will no longer prompt players and will instead automatically reconnect.
- Several small tweaks have been implemented to optimize the Warband members list.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the kill streak prompt to appear over other UI.
August 2, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from receiving the Shadows intro quest if their clan converted to Shadows while they were offline.
- Fixed an issue in Shadow War that would allow the Immortal to move in and out of the designated arena.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from signing up for the Shadow Lottery and displayed the number of participants as zero.
- Fixed an issue in Hungering Moon that prevented players from completing quests that require obtaining Legendary and Rare gear.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to get stuck during the Prison of the Scorpion quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented party invitations from being sent to players while in certain areas of Bilefen.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to be covered in black blocks when selecting the High quality option for Shadows in the Settings Menu.
- Changed the description of Lightning Core’s lightning proc effect cooldown to read as “Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds,” instead of “Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds per target.”
- Fixed an issue that would allow overworld map pins to be visible inside of the dungeon map.
July 26, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from earning experience upon completing a Battle Pass rank.
- In Elder Rifts and Challenge Rifts, using Revive at Checkpoint more than three times will increase its cooldown (party) or cause a time penalty (solo).
- Fixed several issues with Hero's Journey that prevented players from completing tasks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Earn 40 Battle Points quest in the Hungering Moon event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hungering Moon daily quests from properly refreshing during server reset.
Cycle of Strife
- If an Immortal leader's character is deleted, a new leader will be automatically selected based on ranking.
Developer’s Note: Previously, this situation would prevent Rite of Exile from occurring.
- Equipping the Untouchable Mountebank set will no longer grant set bonuses to the Immortal during Shadow War and Challenge of the Immortal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from earning Gold and Hilts during Raid the Vault.
- In Rite of Exile, adjusted the portal location for defenders in stage two to match its current location in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Immortal to be affected by crowd control effects in Shadow War.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from signing up for Rite of Exile.
Developer’s Note: This issue previously affected these servers: Angris Council, The Hellforge, Thorned Hulk, Arreat Summit, Cathedral of Light, Sea of Light, Gardens of Hope, Khalim's Will, Wailing Beast, and Desolate Sands.
- Fixed a persistent red-dot indicator issue when players had already completed tasks for Hero's Journey.
- Fixed an issue that would cause items left behind in dungeons to be duplicated when mailed to players.
- Updated Warband permissions to allow all members to recruit other players.
July 23, 2022—Bug Fix
- Fixed a bug with the Typhlot Robe Monk Legendary item that caused it to do twice as much damage as intended.
July 19, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that caused Shadow War brackets to display incorrect matchups.
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to become invisible after equipping the Bloodsworn cosmetic.
- Fixed an issue that duplicated messages from friends.
- Prodigy’s Path will no longer be recommended to the player until their character has reached the appropriate level.