Announcing the Battlegrounds Brawl: Battle of the Boars!
Quillboar have descended upon the Hearthstone Battlegrounds and it is quill or be quilled! On May 12, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PT, the Battlegrounds Brawl returns! 16 Hearthstone creators will be split into 4 teams—the Bristlebacks, the Razormanes, the Razorfens, and the Briarbacks—to compete for their share of a $100,000 USD prize pool! Tune in to find out who is bottom boar and who is top tusk.
How it Works
Scoring: Two games will be played simultaneously each round, with two members from each team in each game and seven total rounds of play. Points will be awarded at the end of each round, based on each individual competitor’s placement, and added to their team’s total point score.
- 1st place finish = 5 points awarded
- 2nd place finish = 4 points awarded
- 3rd place finish = 2 points awarded
- 4th place finish = 1 point awarded
Final placement and prizing will be determined by each team’s total point score after seven rounds. Each team’s total number of 1st place finishes will be the primary tiebreaker, if needed.
Where to Watch
Battlegrounds Brawl: Battle of the Boars will be broadcast live on the official Hearthstone Twitch and YouTube channels, with participants also streaming their own perspectives on their respective channels.
Battlegrounds Brawl Twitch Drops!
Twitch Drops will be active to celebrate the return of the Battlegrounds Brawl! On May 12, from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., watch 2 hours (consecutive or non-consecutive) of any Hearthstone stream on Twitch to get 1 Forged in the Barrens pack. Watch for 4 total hours to get another one! Watch time accumulates across the entire Hearthstone category, so long as your Battle.net and Twitch accounts are linked.
Here’s how to link your Battle.net and Twitch.tv accounts:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged in to the Battle.net account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.