Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — October 2, 2017
We just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes.
- Heroes: Fixed a bug that could cause AI Heroes to walk through an enemy base, rather than path around it, when attempting to escape in a lane.
- Minions and Mercenaries: Fixed an issue causing Minions and Mercenaries to ignore some summoned units, including:
- Gazlowe’s Rock-It! Turrets
- Probius’ Photon Cannons
- Tychus’ Drakken Laser Drill
- Infernal Shrines: Punishers in mid lane will no longer occasionally become stuck prior to reaching the enemy Keep.
- Volskaya Foundry: A Mercenary Camp’s respawn timer will no longer suddenly appear and begin counting down if that camp has only been partially cleared.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Brightwing: Phase Shift will no longer be placed on full cooldown when interrupted by Root, Silence, or Polymorph effects.
- D.Va: Will no longer become permanently stuck after colliding with Structures or Terrain after using Boosters.
- Diablo: The Devastating Charge Talent will now correctly apply its bonus damage to enemies stunned by Shadow Charge.
- Falstad: Tailwind’s Movement Speed buff will now correctly be placed on cooldown after taking damage.
- Gazlowe: Rock-It! Turrets will now correctly grant allied vision of the area around their placement locations.
- Lt. Morales: Fixed an issue which allowed the Medivac to move toward and pick up allied Heroes on the way to its intended destination.