Tyrael Hero Spotlight
"You cannot judge me! I am Justice itself!"
- Tyrael, Archangel of Justice
Wielder of El’druin, the Sword of Justice, the Archangel Tyrael is a force of righteousness who hails from the Diablo universe. In Heroes of the Storm, the Archangel of Justice takes on the role of a stalwart Warrior who fights valiantly against the nefarious forces of the Burning Hells…and enemy heroes alike!
- Quotes and Facts
- Community Creations
- Related Content
- Tyrael’s "Punishing Blade" [Q] causes a slow and a small amount of damage. This can be used to delay an objective until teammates can make their way into position.
- Tyrael’s "Righteousness" [W] is both a shield and a source of damage. Make sure to use it when diving deep into a battle.
- On Dragon Shire, use Tyrael’s "Punishing Blade" [Q] to jump to the Shrines quicker.
- On the Haunted Mines Battleground, using Tyrael’s talent "Sanctification" [R] on the Golem when it begins to die off can zone out enemies, while allowing teammates to grab the skulls!
- Careful using "Hand of Sacrifice" [E] on cloaked allies, it could tell the opponents where your hidden allies are!
The newest Tyrael alternative skin we're revealing is one that is sure to strike fear into the heart any Nephalem or mere mortal!
- Demonic Tyrael - It is said that of all the Aspects of Sin, Tyrael, the Lord of Pride, is the most ruthless. His every action and every thought serves only to fulfill the desires of his true master; himself.
- Seraphim Tyrael - With tired eyes the newly appointed High Seraph Tyrael looked across Sanctuary... after the destruction of the High Heavens, this world was the last bastion against Imperius's wrath.
Tyrael hovers at the ready for battle!
We hope you're enjoying Tyrael week so far! Make sure to check back later this week for more information on this righteous figure from the Diablo universe!
Remember to stay connected to the latest Heroes of the Storm updates by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!