Mythic Dungeon International Last Stand Viewer’s Guide
The winner of this weekend’s Last Stand Tournament, beginning May 22 on YouTube, will secure the final invite to the Mythic Dungeon International Season 3 Global Finals!
What/Where/When to Watch The Last Stand Tournament
- Broadcast Dates: Friday, May 20 - Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Broadcast Time: 10:00 AM PT
- Format: Teams of 5 must complete all six dungeons within 15 hours spread across all three broadcast days. Fastest time in each dungeon will be added up, with the fastest cumulative team advancing to the Global Finals.
- Language Streams on YouTube:
- Prize Pool: $30,000 (USD) Per Group and Last Stand Tournament
- $300,000 (USD) Global Finals
Other MDI Key Dates & Info
- Last Stand Tournament Broadcast May 20 - 22, 2022
- MDI Global Finals July 8 -10, 2022
Mythic Dungeon International Season 3 Format
Over 5,000 teams registered for Time Trials, and only five tenacious teams remain (one team had to drop out last minute) to race in this weekend’s MDI Last Stand Tournament for one last spot in the Global Finals! These teams will have 15 hours spread over three days to run as many dungeons as possible. The winning team will join the six teams from the Group weekends and the top team out of China to compete in the Global Finals, with a $300,000 prize pool on the line!
After careful consideration, we’ve decided to host the Season 3 finals as online-only events. In lieu of focusing all of our efforts on a LAN event to close out the current competitive seasons, we are thrilled to have a variety of upcoming events to honor the end of Shadowlands and prepare PvE and PvP esports for Dragonflight! In addition to the MDI Global Finals on July 8 - 10, Arena World Championship will follow with the Grand Finals on July 16 - 17 and then an online cross-region tournament on July 23 - 24. We’ll also have brand-new community events, an extended Great Push tournament format, and a slew of one-off events to close out the year. Be sure to keep checking this site and to follow us on Twitter as we’ll be revealing more details over the coming months.