StarCraft II 4.8.4 Patch Notes
- Swann: Machined Bundle is going to be available as a part of Twitch Prime offer starting April 11. Stay tuned for more details.
- Swann Co-op Commander
- Swann Announcer
- “Live Now” Terran Banner
- “Live Now” Spray and Emoticon Pack
- A new Mr. Sheng Announcer is now available.
- 5 new Feats of Strength are added with loading screen race banner rewards for completing all Campaign and Mission Pack achievements.
- Give Me Liberty: Complete all the Liberty Campaign achievements.
- Swarming the Castle: Complete all the Swarm Campaign achievements.
- Fill the Void: Complete all the Void Campaign achievements.
- Remember, November: Complete all the Mission Pack achievements.
- Visit the Koprulu Sector, They Said: Complete all the Campaign and Mission Pack achievements.
- Global reallocation abilities such as Tychus’ Medivac Pickup, Nova’s Tactical Airlift, and Alarak’s Death Fleet Mass Teleport can no longer be cast on top of each other.
- Fixed an issue where Ravager cocoons would not properly clean themselves up after morphing.
- The Tal'Darim pre-placement model now properly appears when attempting to place a Robotics Facility on the map.
- After the Plasma Surge upgrade, Psionic Storm will now properly restore shields of invulnerable units affected by the Guardian Shell buff.
- Fixed an issue where Primal Mutalisks would not properly play their cocoon animation before being revived.
- Fixed a crash when playing as Fenix with the Diffusion mutator.
- Fixed an issue where Swann’s Siege Tanks could not be killed while affected by the Tentacle attack of Chokers on Dead of Night.
- Fixed an issue where units mind controlled by Vega could burrow and be removed from the game on Miner Evacuation.
- Enemy units dominated by Vega while the We Move Unseen mutator is active no longer remain cloaked.
- Tychus’ Kel-Morian Ripper Rounds no longer deals damage to the immune units affected by the Polarity mutator.
- James "Sirius" Sykes' D99 Detonator upgrade now properly triggers each time he is defeated.
- Fixed an issue where on-death bonuses such as Artanis' Guardian Shell and Vorazun’s Emergency Recall were not triggering properly on Sirius.
- Enemy Point Defense Drones no longer intercept the Banelings from Zagara’s Baneling Barrage ability.
- Infested Terrans no longer occasionally spawn and attack players before 1-minute mark on Miner Evacuation if Zeratul is in the game.
- Zeratul's Artifact fragments no longer spawn in areas of the map that players cannot access.
- Updated tooltip description for Chrono Boost to state the proper percentage of faster operation.
- King’s Cove LE
- Updated pathing in certain areas to prevent small units from getting stuck.
- Zeratul Announcer now properly plays voice-over lines when the user is supply blocked.
- The homescreen and Tychus music no longer overlap when using Tychus as a homescreen background.
- Progress bar for the Mutation Hard achievement now properly displays.
War Chest: Katowice 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Simulant Nydus Network could briefly appear during the Simulant Nydus Worm’s death animation.