See Sanctuary Anew Through Character Transfer
Salutations. We rejoice in your return, adventurer.
This Diablo Immortal Content Update introduces the new Character Transfer feature. Beginning after the maintenance period, players may move one of their characters from their current server to a new server. Your first Character Transfer will be free, but additional transfers can be purchased.
Since this is an important decision, we wanted to alert you that some servers will be merging shortly after our next Content Update in two weeks. This change is being made so players will have an easier time finding other players to party up with regardless of the server they play on. To ensure you can make an informed decision on which server to transfer to, here is a complete list of all servers that will merge:
East Asia 1 - KR
East Asia 2 - JP
North America 1
Purus the Decimator
Halls of the Blind
Hand of Justice
North America 2
Tree of Inifuss
Sandro the Mouth
Plains of Despair
All servers that are merging have been broken into groupings of four. Once Server Merge goes into effect, you will continue to log into your same server, but will notice you can now play Diablo Immortal with players on any server in your grouping. Do keep this in mind when considering which server to move to using the new Character Transfer feature.
This is only our first round of server merges. We will continue to monitor player populations on all servers and merge additional servers as needed. At this time, we cannot say when additional server merges will occur, but we will keep players updated.
As with previous Content Updates, there will be server maintenance starting on October 25, from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on October 26 from 1:00 a.m.–3:00 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
The ability to transfer your character from one server to another has been among the top requested changes from our community, and we hear you. Diablo Immortal is not only a game about slaying demons to obtain powerful loot, but also about having meaningful experiences alongside other players in Sanctuary.
It is our utmost pleasure to announce that players may now transfer from one server to another. Both current players and new players will receive one free Character Transfer to use as they wish. Whether it be to vanquish darkness with friends on another server, to make new friends beyond your current server, or even for the sake of changing things up—we want to empower players to enjoy the game on whichever server feels like home to them.
Here’s how Character Transfer will specifically work for you:
- Your first Character Transfer will be free*. Subsequent Character Transfers will cost $15 USD each and will be retained on your account until it is used.
- Characters must be level 30 and above to qualify for a Character Transfer.
- It will take several minutes for a Character Transfer to complete—during the Character Transfer process, you will not be able to log in to your account until it has been finalized.
- After a Character Transfer, a character must wait 30 days before they can transfer to another server.
- When a character is transferred to another server, the account that your character is attached to remains unchanged.
- After a Character Transfer, all items will be retained on your character. However, any items that your character possesses that can be traded in Wynton’s Grand Market will no longer be tradeable.
Developer’s Note: This restriction has been added to uphold the integrity of transactions in Wynton’s Grand Market and ensure the continued security of your account. We understand this might be inconvenient but hold player safety to the highest standard.
- Any cosmetics on your character will transfer with them to their new server.
- If your target server has a character with the same name of the character you wish to transfer, a random number will be added to your name and a free name change will be provided.
- The server that your character is being transferred to must have fewer than five of your other characters currently on it.
- The level of your character being transferred cannot be higher than the current Paragon Server Level of the target server.
- Only a certain number of Character Transfers are available per day. If you encounter this restriction, please check back another day.
- Character Transfers are not available on certain servers due to restrictions. Please check the server selector to verify which servers are eligible to transfer to.
- No server transfers between China region servers and other regions will be allowed.
- Characters cannot be transferred if they are in a Clan or Warband. They must first manually leave their Clan or Warband to initiate a Character Transfer.
Once you have successfully transferred your character to a new server, you’ll notice a few adjustments have been made to them:
- Your character will be automatically disbanded from their current Warband.
- Your character will be automatically disbanded from their current Clan.
- Your character’s faction will be automatically set to Adventurer.
- All leaderboard rankings will be removed.
- Any Challenge Rift Server First records will not carry forward to your new server.
- Your progress in Achievements and Battleground Rating will be retained.
- All friends in your Friends List will be retained.
*We reserve the right to discontinue your one free Character Transfer at any time without notice.
Season Six Battle Pass: Below the Sands
Zoltun Kulle, known as one of the most powerful mages in Sanctuary’s history, crafted the first of his libraries alongside a series of unique constructs he built to endure the shifting sands. His primary focus was the physical strength and obedience of the constructs, not their adaptability—and thus, years later, they still continue their tasks, despite the library nearly crumbling around them.
A new Battle Pass devoted to the sands has shifted into Diablo Immortal, and with it, Season Six begins on October 27, at 3:00 a.m. server time. The Below the Sands Battle Pass hosts 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and more.
For adventurers seeking additional treasures from their Battle Pass ranks, we have two paid versions they can upgrade their Battle Pass to for the full duration of the season: the Empowered Battle Pass, and Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
The Empowered Battle Pass includes all rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass but also unlocks an Empowered track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Plus, you’ll receive the Below the Sands Weapon cosmetic, unlocked at rank one, and the earthen made Below the Sands Armor cosmetic, unlocked at rank 40.
The Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass gives you access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass plus, the Below the Sands Avatar Frame, Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost, all provided immediately after upgrading.
The Season Six Battle Pass only runs until November 24, at 2:59 a.m. server time—begin slaying demons and climbing your way through the ranks today!
Hungering Moon: Back For Seconds
Despite your best efforts to sate the moon’s hunger…it confoundingly demands more blood! The moonlit path you’ll take to heed your lunar overlord’s howl for sustenance is ready to be traversed. Players can complete up to three tasks a day starting November 3, 3:00 a.m.–November 7, 3:00 a.m. server time. Through completing tasks, you’ll gain Astrolabe Power—the power can be used to draw one of two types of blessings with unique benefits from the Astrolabe.
Drawing a Blessing of Magic will give you a bonus to Magic Find, handy for increasing your chances of receiving Rare, Magic, or Legendary items from monsters as a drop. Drawing a Blessing of Might invites you to complete any dungeon in exchange for Moonslivers, and if you complete the dungeon with a party, twice the amount of Moonslivers shall be bestowed upon you. The moon is a generous entity, so you may have one of each Blessing active at a time.
Once you’ve racked up a handful of Moonslivers by purging demonic hordes from dungeons, visit the Hermit’s Collection located within the Hungering Moon event page to trade your Moonslivers for lunar-laced rewards of your choice, such as Telluric Pearls, which will be offered as a reoccurring reward in many of our future events. Be sure to collect 12 blessings in total to earn The Moon’s Regard—a bounty of 120 bonus Moonslivers meant for the most exemplary devotees.
Can you satisfy the moon’s hunger before the long night wanes?
Boon of the Progenitors Bundle
Step right up, adventurer! The opportunity to bolster your Legendary Gem collection has just arrived. The Boon of the Progenitors limited-time bundle provides you with a hefty sum of Eternal Orbs upon purchase and 14-days’ worth of login rewards to collect, including two powerful Legendary Gems: The Abiding Curse and Frozen Heart.
This bundle is only available to characters level 40 and above. Once purchased from the in-game shop, you’ll have 21 days to claim all daily login rewards. Be sure to log in daily to claim all your rewards within the given time as any unclaimed rewards will be lost. The Boon of Progenitors bundle will be available in the shop from October 26, 3:00 a.m.–November 16, 3:00 a.m. server time.
36 New Legendary Items
Our newest batch of Legendary items were designed to complement the Gloomguide's Prize set. Many of the affixes will create new ways to activate the set’s bonuses and we are looking forward to seeing how players harness these new powers and incorporate them into their builds.
- Ancestors’ Stele (Head): Undying Rage duration increased by X seconds.
- Drop by Drop (Shoulders): Cleave's Bleed effect now spreads to two nearby enemies when it expires.
- Flattener (Legs): Leap maximum charges increased by X.
- Lumber-Cords (Chest): Furious Charge now decreases all damage you take by 5% for X seconds for each enemy it hits, stacking up to Y times.
- Oncoming Brutality (Off-Hand): Frenzy increases damage you deal to that enemy by W% for X seconds, stacking up to Y * Z% increase.
- Pathraze (Main Hand): Whirlwind now causes you to spin and charge forward, dealing X damage to all enemies along your path. Whirlwind cooldown becomes Y seconds and Whirlwind now has a maximum of Z charges.
- Cleansweep (Main Hand): Sweep Attack now also causes enemies to Bleed.
- Helm of Abrasion (Head): Shield Charge deals X% damage to shielded enemies.
- Objurgation (Shoulders): Judgment now follows you calling down blasts of holy light from the heavens that target random nearby enemies, dealing damage and Slowing them.
- Peer of Sturbend (Off-Hand): Enemies defeated within your Holy Banner extends the remaining duration by X seconds, up to a maximum of Y seconds.
- Trompdown (Legs): Shield Charge now rushes to a targeted enemy Stunning them and knocking back nearby enemies.
- Vainglory's Star (Chest): Enemies struck by Judgment are now found wanting, increasing all damage taken by X% for Y seconds.
- Causticity (Chest): Rain of Vengeance now also corrodes enemy armor, increasing damage taken by 2% for Y seconds, stacking up to five times.
- Decoy's Guide (Head): Increases Escape maximum charges by X.
- Hobbling Deck (Main Hand): Strafe now also litters the ground behind you with caltrops, continually dealing X damage and slowing enemy Movement Speed by Y%.
- Live Bait (Shoulders): Escape now causes you to tumble forward and can be activated again for a short time to return to your original location.
- One's Own Fusillade (Off-Hand): Sentry attacks mark enemies, increasing the damage you deal to the target by X% for Y seconds.
- Secret Safeguard (Legs): Escape now also grants a shield absorbing X damage for Y seconds.
- Ascending Raincloud (Shoulders): After using Mystic Strike, your Evasion Rating increases by X% for Y seconds.
- Consuming Trappings (Chest): Flying Dragon now causes you to dash forward, knocking back all enemies along your path and stunning them.
- Leering Riptide (Off-Hand): Wave Strike now sends a shockwave into the ground that knocks nearby enemies up into the air, damaging and Stunning them.
- Peerless Conductor (Main Hand): The third strike of Deadly Reach now knocks enemies up into the air.
- The Traveling Scold (Legs): Mystic Strike now causes you to charge to a targeted location, knocking up and damaging all nearby enemies.
- Unsightly Method (Head): Inner Sanctuary now inflicts a stacking Slow on enemies in the area until they are Petrified.
- Ebb and Leak (Head): Grim Scythe deals X% increased damage for every 1% of the target's missing Life, up to a maximum of Y%.
- Pitiless Pace (Legs): Wraith Form now teleports you to a target location.
- Revenant Wind (Main Hand): Wraith Form now calls forth spirits to haunt up to W nearby enemies, dealing X damage over Y seconds, while reducing their Movement Speed by Z%.
- Scurrying Ruin (Shoulders): Bone Wall now causes you to dash forward, dealing damage to enemies in your path, while conjuring walls of bone behind you.
- Twin Vestige (Off-Hand): Skeletal Mages now have a chance to be empowered, immediately casting a Bone Spell when summoned.
- Voiceless Scream (Shoulders): Enemies afflicted with Dark Curse now generate an additional corpse when defeated.
- Blaster Cast (Off-Hand): Magic Missile fires two additional missiles each dealing X damage.
- Blazing Brunt (Chest): Lightning Nova now creates two novae that orbit you and damage any nearby enemies they hit.
- Impact Event (Legs): Meteor now continuously calls down smaller meteors that damage enemies in the area.
- The Loom (Head): Slow Time now generates a darkened realm, disabling the use of skills and basic attacks and greatly reducing the vision of any enemies inside the realm.
- The Perfect Situation (Shoulders): After casting Teleport, your Movement Speed is increased by X%.
- Scourcut (Main Hand): Disintegrate range increased by X%.
Dungeon Experience Boost
- The experience rewards for all dungeons have been increased.
Developer’s Note: As we continue to develop Diablo Immortal, we want to make sure that you feel adequately rewarded for all the different activities that you put your farming time into. We observed that many of our dungeons were not granting as much overall experience to players when compared to other activities, such as open-world farming and Elder Rifts—so, we have boosted the experience rewards of all dungeons to bring them more in line.
Purge the Depths Changes
- Remnants are now automatically looted and shown to all party members.
- Unopened chests are displayed on the mini-map after a room has been cleared.
Ancestral Tableau Improvement
- Ancestral Weapons with inherited essence may now be placed in the Ancestral Tableau. An item’s inherited essence does not dictate the Ancestral Property of the deposited weapon.
Blessing of the Worthy
- The Rank one and two description text for the Blessing of the Worthy Legendary Gem has been updated to correctly reflect the existing functionality of the unleashed retribution damage effect scaling off current life at all ranks. This is a text correction only and has no bearing on the functionality of the gem.
Thank you for keeping Sanctuary safe!
-The Diablo Immortal Team