Diablo Immortal Bug Fixes and Patch Notes for All Platforms
The Diablo Immortal team has been diligently monitoring your feedback and working to introduce bug fixes and patches to further improve your playing experience. As we implement these types of changes for the iOS, Android, and PC versions of Immortal, we will update this list. If you are looking for PC-specific updates, please visit our PC Known Issues blog.
Bug fixes are typically applied at a higher frequency, addressing smaller, related issues. They don’t require a large download to be applied to the game. Patches are larger client-side updates that require a download for players to obtain. New patches will require players to update before they can continue playing.
December 5, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character was not appearing in the character selection screen after transferring servers.
- Fixed an issue with the Demon Hunter's Daring Swing skill that prevented the player from utilizing its mobility effect to transition from the starting area of Battleground into the rest of the combat zone.
- Fixed an issue with the First Kill of the Day system that prevented players from logging in.
November 28, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Rank 10 of the Battle Pass which would unintentionally provide two Legendary items instead of one.
- Fixed an issue with the Trial of the Hordes event which prevented interaction with its rewards.
November 7, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed issues that were affecting server performance.
- Fixed an issue with Shop bundles displaying unintended information.
October 31, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Moonslivers earned during the Hungering Moon event were unintentionally converted to Gold before the event ended.
Developer’s Note: Any player accounts affected by the above issue have since had their Moonslivers restored.
- Fixed an issue in the Cavern of Echoes where Necromancers could unintentionally defeat one of the Dungeon’s bosses instantly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while in Spectator mode.
October 24, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue which miscalculated how much gem power should be applied when upgrading Legendary Gems of different types.
Developer’s Note: Any player accounts that may have been affected by the above issue have since had their missing Gem power restored.
- Fixed minor issues with Sealed Warband Chests.
- Fixed an issue with the Random Dungeon Finder where the last remaining player in the Dungeon would then have issues using the Random Dungeon Finder again.
- Fixed minor UI issues with the Trial of the Hordes event.
October 17, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Champions' Revolt event weekly cap for acquiring Champions' Commendations wouldn't reset for some players.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing Battleground if they had previously used a Hallow’s Wake Costume.
- Paragon Level 1,000 and above items acquired before the release of our most recent content update have had their Combat Rating modified to be in line with our Item Combat Rating rework.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to collect Moonslivers from the Hungering Moon event.
- Fixed an issue that negatively impacted the Friends list after force closing Diablo Immortal.
- An issue for the Battleguard legendary gem’s description has been amended, removing mention of only decreasing melee damage. The gem’s functionality remains unchanged.
October 3, 2023—Bug Fixes
- We have optimized Diablo Immortal so it can be better enjoyed on the iPhone 15.
- Fixed an issue with the In-game Mail reporting function.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the Cycle of Strife Prediction system would be unavailable to players.
- Fixed an issue where Rite of Exile wouldn’t display the match MVP after the Victory or Defeat screen.
- Fixed minor issues with Blessed Reigns.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies in Tristram Cathedral wouldn't attack players.
- Fixed an issue with Tristram Cathedral where players could bypass intended Dungeon progression.
- Fixed an issue where Cycle of Strife Prediction system wouldn’t grant rewards.
- Fixed an issue in Alley of Blood where players could enter the opposing team's starting zone.
- Fixed an issue in Accursed Towers and Conqueror where players could capture towers after their death.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from accessing Battlegrounds if they hadn't downloaded all the game's assets.
- Fixed an issue where players would be notified about additional rewards being available for purchase in Prodigy's Path when none were available.
September 26, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Heaven’s Bonds Monk Legendary item would make Wave of Light affect the mobility of members in your party through unexpected collision elements.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian’s Legendary affix Peace and Quietus caused players hit by Hammer of the Ancients to turn invisible and lose control of their character in Battlegrounds. Additionally, this Affix’s effect of gathering enemies has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from accessing Dungeons through the Random Dungeon finder.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent players from claiming their Warband rewards.
September 19, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with the Barbarian’s Leap not being able to pass through some barriers.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from being targeted by enemies when joining certain in-game activities from the Training Grounds.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive an imbalanced amount of rewards in the Trial of the Hordes event.
September 12, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Essence Transfer vendors would not appear.
- Fixed an occasional issue where chests would not appear after defeating the associated Helliquary Boss.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the Trial of the Hordes chest wouldn’t provide a reward.
- Fixed an issue where the Demon Hunter’s Daring Swing skill unintentionally bypassed barriers and the environment.
- Fixed various text issues in the Stormpoint zone.
- Fixed various UI issues in the Temple of Namari dungeon.
September 5, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't enter Elder and Challenge Rifts on European servers.
- Fixed an issue where Immortals couldn't sign up for Rite of Exile on Oceania servers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Soul Fire from igniting Bone Walls generated by Cage of Chum and Filth Spurns Squalor when the Pyre's Allure Off-Hand is equipped.
August 29, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with the Khuluul the Crooked Grin fight which prevented players from progressing in the Helliquary.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from acquiring Shadow Contracts.
- Fixed an issue where damage over time effects were interrupting players using Bandages.
- Fixed an issue where players could enter the Battleground without full Health.
August 22, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from closing the Cosmetics menu.
- Fixed an issue where credit wouldn’t be granted for winning a round in Wild Brawl.
- Fixed an issue with Wild Brawl where players might unexpectedly be on a team by themselves.
August 15, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with the Accursed Towers where players couldn’t register to claim Towers.
- Wild Brawl can now be played anytime during the event’s duration and runs until August 23 at 3 a.m. server time.
August 8, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue on gear with only one Magic Attribute that caused them to have a lower top end value than intended.
- Fixed a UI issue that prevented players from being revived in Battlegrounds.
August 1, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where a new content notification wouldn’t disappear when interacting with the Friends menu.
- Fixed an issue which could result in a crash when forming a Party with a Blood Knight.
July 25, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Iben Fahd's Sanctum where its chests could not appear.
- Fixed an issue where new and returning players couldn’t receive the quest to unlock the Fractured Plane.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when two Necromancers would use the Command Golem skill at the same time while in a party together.
- Fixed an issue where players could endlessly claim Recruit or Recall a Friend event rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the Blood Knight's Abomination skill unintentionally allowed players to save that skill's temporary skills to an Armory loadout, enabling them to use these skills outside of the Abomination state indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where the Blood Knight’s Mephitic Cloud skill sometimes caused the health bars and names of players to appear invisible during Battleground.
- Fixed crashing issues that sometimes appeared while playing as the Blood Knight.
- Fixed an issue which caused rubberbanding in Battleground.
- Fixed an issue which displayed the Horadric Legacy Sanguine cosmetic set as being Cross Class.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Chat box to unintentionally expand.
July 18, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed infrequent issues with the Blood Knight’s Tendrils of Blood and Transfusion skills.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Necromancers to summon eight skeletons after completing the Vowed in Blood quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Crimson Plane event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Cycle of Strife from concluding after a recent Server Merge.
- Fixed an issue with Class Change where players would unexpectedly see details relevant to their old Class while engaging in Challenge Rifts.
- Amended an issue where some of the Blood Knight’s visual effects were not displayed.
July 11, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that randomly unequipped the player's current Weapon Cosmetic.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from starting the Wicked Matrimony quest in the Ancients’ Cradle zone.
- Fixed various text issues within the Codex.
July 5, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Contracts couldn’t be completed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up Items that dropped from enemies.
- Fixed an issue with the Recruit/Recall a Friend event that prevented players from completing its tasks.
- Fixed various rubber-banding issues.
January - June, 2023
June 27, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that made the Stances tutorial guide appear unprompted.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking for the Conqueror event.
- The log-in task for the Return to Sanctuary event will now complete as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Justinian’s Favor tasks wouldn’t display as completed and had an incorrect description.
- Fixed an issue with Shadow Contracts where they would reduce the Combat Rating and Resonance Levels of players.
- The Five-Star Gloom Cask Legendary Gem is now properly affected by the Strife debuff.
- Fixed a display issue with the Challenge Rift’s Inferno Leaderboard.
June 20, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Dread Pilgrimage event wouldn’t grant players credit for having defeated Ashava.
- Fixed an issue where the Battleground Leaderboard didn’t display the standings for each Class.
June 13, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed a visual effect issue with the Hatred’s Heritage Phantom Market Cosmetic Set.
- Fixed an issue with Helliquary Boss difficulty in Hell VIII.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Dread Pilgirmage event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering Ashava’s Lair during the Merciless Monstrosity event.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly displayed a player’s status in the Friends List.
June 6, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with the Hungering Moon event that prevented players from claiming their Moonslivers after Blessings were used.
- Fixed an issue with the Major Five-Star Legendary Gem Selector Chests where unintended options would be presented, and if selected, resulted in nothing being granted to the player and the Chest was consumed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash during character customization if all in-game assets weren’t already downloaded.
May 30, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Achievements from being completed.
- The correct class will now be displayed for each player listed on the Battleground Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue that made Featured Activities unavailable to players.
- Fixed an issue with Bounties.
- Fixed an issue where the Gloom Cask effect icon would display longer than intended.
May 24, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that allowed Battle Archive Coins to be infinitely gained.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s progress for the All Clans on Deck event would reset.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive mismatched rewards for their placement in the Helliquary Gauntlet.
- The Helliquary Gauntlet will now reward the appropriate level of Demonic Remains for repeat completions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from Reviving because it would be covered by the chat window.
May 16, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue in Stormpoint where enemies would appear invisible.
- Fixed an issue in Stormpoint where players wouldn't be able to interact with Hidden Lairs in Hell I–IV.
- Fixed a visual issue where the All Clans on Deck event progress for some players appeared to have reset.
- Fixed a Leaderboard issue which prevented players from being able to check other classes' Leaderboards.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the screen would go black while accepting Contracts.
- Fixed an issue which displayed the wrong tooltip when navigating to the Fractured Plane's entrance.
May 9, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Ancestral Weapon Properties wouldn't take effect.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to join the Purge the Depths activity through the Party Finder’s interface.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to see the entirety of a party member's information if their party was full.
May 2, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed minor UI issues with the Hungering Moon event.
- Fixed an issue with the Hungering Moon event where players would crash and disconnect after claiming Moonslivers.
April 25, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed a flickering issue with the Unspeakable Depths Cosmetic Set.
- Fixed an issue with the Mastermind Paragon Specialization not activating after a player revives.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Accursed Tower PvP matches from starting.
- Fixed an issue in Accursed Towers where occupied towers were displayed on the map as being not available.
- Fixed an issue where certain events were not appearing for particular players.
- Fixed an issue where in certain cases the passive buff gained from the Demon Hunter's Vengeance Skill would continue to apply to players even after they changed classes.
- Fixed an issue with the properties displayed for Demonic Remains.
- Fixed an issue which accidentally displayed a Shop Bundle prior to it being available for purchase.
- Repaired a crashing issue that occurred during the Dread Reaver dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where some devices could not activate the Ultra Resolution option in their settings.
April 18, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that required players to identify the Rank 10 Legendary Item reward after earning it.
- Fixed an issue with Accursed Towers where players who changed Clans before the last content update released wouldn’t be able to register for PvP matches.
- Fixed an issue that hindered players from navigating to the Party Finder from the Recruitment Chat Channel.
April 11, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Monks were unable to participate in tower Purification.
- All Clan members who sign up for Accursed Towers PvP, even if they do not participate in the battle, will now receive in-game mail with the rewards after the outcome of the match.
- Fixed an issue where players were gaining unexpected levels of experience from tower Purification.
- Fixed an issue with the Recall a Friend event not granting the expected rewards.
- Fixed UI text issues in Accursed Towers.
- Fixed an issue with the Daylight Savings notification message on AU servers.
Wynton’s Grand Market
- Fixed an occasional issue where purchases of multiple gems would fail.
April 4, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where one of the Hungering Moon Blessings would be removed after entering an Elder Rift.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to progress through the Dread Reaver dungeon.
- Fixed Boon of Plenty UI issues.
- Fixed an issue where Cursed Item red dots would disappear.
March 21, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Demon Hunter’s Strafe and the Barbarian’s Whirlwind skills didn’t ignore collisions with enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Demon Hunter’s Vengeance skill didn't function properly while the Hate Sheath Legendary Item was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian wasn’t able to interact with NPCs or objects.
- Players can no longer interrupt Zoltun Kulle’s removal of the fire walls in Destruction’s End.
March 14, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Left-mouse-button attacks will now function properly while using WASD movement controls.
- Fixed an issue where players weren't able to craft Set Items even though they had sufficient materials in their inventory.
- Fixed an issue where players weren't able to initiate Corvus Expeditions.
- A text issue with the Essence Transfer NPC Turush has been fixed.
March 7, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed a visual issue in the Activity Calendar where the Shadow Clan icon was unintentionally applied to activities created by either Adventurer or Immortal Clans.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity Scheduler's Today tab where activities that have already occurred could have their notifications turned on or be automatically navigated to.
- Fixed a backend issue that affected Battleground and Social user interfaces.
- Fixed a backend issue that affected the Cosmetic Gifting feature.
February 28, 2023—Bug Fixes
Boon of Plenty
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t receiving their daily login rewards from the Boon of Plenty.
- Fixed an issue where the Fishing action couldn't be performed while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where the Fishing action would unintentionally cancel after a line was cast.
- Fixed an issue where Fishing Tasks under the Activities section of the Codex were incompletable.
- The Event Calendar UI will no longer be blurry when viewing it while Fishing.
February 21, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where an active Battle Pass would display as inactive.
- Fixed an issue where the Cheat Death specialization skill from the Gladiator Paragon Tree was unintentionally being triggered for Immortal Clan players during Shadow War.
February 14, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an art alignment issue in the Warband UI.
February 7, 2023—Bug Fixes
Legendary Item Affix
- The lightning bolt that unleashes from the Crusader’s Akarat’s Rebuke Legendary Item Affix now works during Draw and Quarter.
- If a player has both the Ol’ Rustic and Rampant and Inscrutable Wizard Legendary Item Affixes active, they will now receive the Primary Attack Speed increase provided by Ol’ Rustic while using Lightning Nova.
- Fixed an issue where the Shop became inaccessible to players after reconnecting to their server following a network disconnection.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from opening Red Bags provided by the Tong-Shi's Renewal event.
January 24, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Reverted a change that lowered the maximum penalty for Combat Rating scaling when fighting higher difficulty monsters.
Developer's Note: As part of our last Major Update, we internally tested a change for Combat Rating to lower the maximum difference between the player and an enemy’s Combat Rating. This change was not intended to make it to the live game, but it was not reverted before the Major Update and went live. We are reverting this change back to its original value. This reversion has no impact on day-to-day gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with The Hunger Legendary Gem where its haste bonus was unintentionally applied when using the Rank One and Rank Two versions of the gem.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow War registration did not persist.
- Fixed an issue within Stormpoint’s Onslaught Zone Event where an associated enemy entered an invulnerable state, preventing the event from concluding.
- Auto-navigation will now behave properly in the Stormpoint Zone when multiple enemies are present.
- Fixed an issue with Fortune’s Favor where players wouldn’t receive a full refund of Eternal Orbs used to purchase an item.
- Fixed an issue where the Fractured Plane was inaccessible through the Codex.
- Fixed an issue with sharing Cosmetics to social media platforms.
- Red dots will now disappear from limited-time Shop bundles after interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accepting an invitation to join a different Party while they were already in a Party.
January 17, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Updated the text for the Crusader Legendary Item Torrential Refrain to reflect its existing functionality. It now reads: Condemn immediately triggers all continual damage on the target it hits, causing them to take the remaining damage instantly.
- Fixed an issue where summon skills weren’t granting the gem’s effects for the Legendary Gem, The Hunger.
- Fixed an issue where the Wizard’s Ray of Frost skill didn’t apply the Chilling effect it should have.
- From now on, Bounties will only be shared to the Party when Recruitment Posts for Bounties are created through the Party Finder feature.
January 10, 2023—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to pass through walls by using movement skills at the edge of certain Zones.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Ophinneb the Skin-Veiled did not complete the Codex achievement.
- Fixed an issue where players who defeated Zaka in the Pit of Anguish did not receive loot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to disconnect while loading into different areas, followed by their controls disabling upon reconnecting.
- Fixed an issue where players could not receive their login reward from the Brumaltine event.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to become stuck during the Sladyan boss fight in the Silent Monastery dungeon.
- The permissions setting, Join Rule: Warband, has been removed from the Helliquary Raid UI.
- Fixed an issue where players could not perform a Server Transfer if their Paragon Level was higher than the Server Paragon Level. Now, players can perform a Server Transfer if their Paragon Level is not higher than the average Paragon Level of the top 50 players on the server they’re transferring to.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters in Stormpoint to spawn outside of the designated scene, preventing players from completing a Main Quest objective.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters in Stormpoint to become stuck and unable to move.
- Fixed an issue prevented players from reaching or interacting with some monsters and NPCs in the Stormpoint zone.
- Fixed an issue where the auto-navigation UI lingered on screen after the player reached their intended destination.
- Auto-navigation will no longer go awry when navigating to an NPC.
December 13, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Skipping a Dungeon cutscene will now skip cutscenes for the rest of the Dungeon.
- The Demon Gates zone event will now arrive on Mondays.
- An auto-navigation function has been added to the Call of the Ancients Zone event.
- The Ancient Arena Zone event timer has been permanently added to the Quest Tracker.
- Fixed an issue where the Command Golem Skill would incorrectly go on cooldown when a nearby player used the same Skill.
- Warband members can now select any role. Roles now stack.
- Socketing a Bound Gem will no longer prompt players.
- A visual prompt will now appear whenever a friend logs on.
December 6, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass walls using certain skills.
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that prevented Adventurer Clans from converting to Shadow Clans, even after consuming all Akeba's Signets.
- Fixed an issue that caused Immortals to become Adventurers after Server Merge. Impacted players will have their faction status recovered.
- Fixed an issue that displayed game assets while typing in chat.
November 22, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that made some players invisible while having the Below the Sands cosmetic equipped.
- Optimized abnormal behavior on some skills that allowed players to move while casting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Diablo Immortal to crash while inspecting the Wall of Honor after Server Merge.
- Fixed an issue that removed players from their Clan after Server Merge.
- Fixed an issue that caused friend names text to be truncated in the friend invitation dialog.
- The chat has been optimized to display the number of days until an in-game activity begins.
November 15, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Reduced the cooldown for sending messages via in-game Chat.
- The Trompdown Legendary Affix for the Crusader has been optimized to hit moving targets faster.
- The Twin Vestige Legendary Affix for the Necromancer has been improved so Skeletal Mages will now properly attack enemies.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be removed from their Clan.
- Tapping or clicking on text in the in-game Chat interface has been further optimized for player convenience.
November 8, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to lose all audio after skipping a dungeon cutscene.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from performing a Character Transfer if they had over 100 pieces of mail in their inbox. Players will now be required to delete their old mail before they can perform a Character Transfer.
- The Demon Gates activity UI in the Realm of Damnation has been improved to display the remaining number of gates.
- The VFX for Fog's Bane and Charged Core have been improved to be more visible in Defense of Cyrangar.
- A minimap icon has been added for Fog's Bane in Defense of Cyrangar.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Enter button from functioning in the Purge the Depths UI.
November 1, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue which prevented Shadows from converting to Adventurers after transferring to another server.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing Chapter VI of Hero's Journey after earning 12,000 points in the Defense of Cyrangar Endless Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused channeled skills to not cast when players turn around quickly.
- Fixed a controller issue that caused skills requiring a target to not cast upon release.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from selecting difficulties above Hell I when creating a post in Party Finder for the Silent Monastery.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if the player had tradeable gems in their mail after transferring servers.
- The Eternal Orb claim in Boon of the Progenitors increased from 1560 to the intended amount of 1600.
October 25, 2022—Bug Fixes/Patch Notes
Cycle of Strife
- The Contribution and Essentia rewards for all Immortal Daily Goals are now the same.
- An Armory has been added next to the Battleground Quartermaster in Westmarch.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hallowed Dead Cosmetic item to be permanently replaced by another cosmetic after purchasing. This prevented some players from being able to purchase the cosmetic on a different class with the same character.
- Event triggers that require killing certain mobs have been optimized for Cavern of Echoes.
- Parts of the Silent Monastery dungeon have been optimized to reduce overall dungeon runtime.
- Players may now complete the same task with a party, even after completing it solo, and receive rewards for both.
- Blessing of Might has been fixed to apply only to dungeons.
- Players may now join Purge the Depths that are already in progress.
- An Invite All button has been added to the Helliquary Raid invitation UI for leaders to invite all Warband members at once.
- Drop rates for buffs have been increased in Defense of Cyrangar Endless Mode.
October 18, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused auto attacks to randomly stop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Hidden Chests to be opened twice.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash while viewing an offline player's profile on the leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash while browsing Avatar Portrait Frames.
October 11, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- The Immortal's movement speed has been decreased in Shadow War.
- Players may now choose to immediately move to the next level after completing the current level in Path of Blood.
- Additional red dots have been added to the Immortals’ interface to bring attention to items in the Strategy tab.
- Vault Rewards earned during the week of an overthrow will now be rewarded to Immortals.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Immortal Daily Goals to be reset.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Scions of the Storm Cosmetic to render characters invisible.
- Fixed a bug where the exit portal was incorrectly spawning prior to Hidden Lair’s second level boss being defeated.
- Several updates have been made to Wrathborne Invasion:
- Boss HP will now scale to the number of participants.
- Increased the number and spawn rate of monsters during the invasion.
- Added an alert to the Notification Tracker that informs players of where the boss spawns.
- Optimized SFX for several Helliquary Boss fights.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Cheat Death Gladiator Paragon ability and the Undying Rage Barbarian ability to trigger simultaneously.
- Removed several broadcasts from the Party channel, such as when items are bought from Wynton’s Grand Market, earned from the Bestiary, gained from events, or dropped from Heavy Ornate Chests.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Castle Defense leaderboard to not refresh.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ancestral Property in the Inventory to not display until a player has opened the Ancestral Tableau.
October 4, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to appear invisible and untargetable in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue that prevented characters from moving after the recent patch went live.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Explore the Silent Monastery quest.
- Runes will no longer be pinned to the top of the Inventory.
- In Purge the Depths, the Anomaly that requires killing 18 monsters now has an increased monster spawn rate.
- All Legendary and Rare Main Hand weapons that drop in the Defend the Castle and Purge the Depths game modes now have a 100% chance to be an Ancestral Weapon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the game if they had logged out while in the Warband Camp prior to the Castle Cyrangar update.
- Fixed an issue that allowed non-Warband members to participate in the Purge the Depths game mode.
September 27, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Players who leave Battlegrounds before the match is over will now have their score deducted and will not receive the daily completion reward for that match.
- Clan Leadership will be transferred immediately to the next highest ranked Clan member if the Clan’s leader has been banned for more than seven days.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from obtaining a new Mysterious Scroll after not completing the previous Shassar Sea turn-in quest.
- Ornate Treasure Chests that appear at the end of a four-player dungeon will now spawn in a fixed location.
- Fixed an issue with the Wizard’s Shiversent Stare Legendary Item that was causing Ray of Frost to freeze enemies for longer than intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused damage increases to not take effect after upgrading the Follower's Burden Two Star Legendary Gem.
- Several red-dot notifications have been improved for Cycle of Strife activities.
September 20, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would allow the leader to be killed by other players during the preparation stage of Shadow War.
- A cooldown timer has been added to the Defend the Vault cancel button to prevent accidental cancellations.
- On the first day of a new Cycle, Shadows raiding the Vault will now be able to earn items from treasure chests.
Developer's Note: Previously, the Immortal Vault would not be unlocked until the second day.
- Additional restrictions have been applied to players with a negative Orb balance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Wizard’s Waking Invocation Legendary Item to deal three times the amount of expected damage.
September 13, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue in the Vault that would allow Wardens to be pushed outside of the map.
September 6, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused Heavy Ornate Chests to duplicate upon party members re-entering Hidden Lairs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented characters from inheriting Essences after performing a Class Change.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from seeing other players’ characters.
Wynton’s Grand Market
- Fixed an issue that would cause some items to not appear in the Marketplace.
August 30, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- A daily Prestige cap has been added to Defending the Vault.
- Fixed an issue the prevented players from completing the Immortal goal: Defeat a Shadow in the Vault.
- Fixed an issue that required players to rejoin the Shadow Lottery after server maintenance.
- Fixed an issue during Echo of the Immortal that would cause the Immortal to be killed by summons after winning, rendering them unable to claim the reward.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing Helliquary quests that required speaking to Rayek.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Bounties from refreshing on daily reset.
- Fixed an issue that would cause SFX to be missing from Helliquary boss fights.
- Removed the cooldown on opening Blessed Chests.
- The VFX for several of the Wizard's Ray of Frost Legendries have been updated.
- Fixed an issue that would display incorrect attribute values after performing a Class Change.
- The Kion's Ordeal description will now have additional details on recommended Combat Rating and how many runs can be initiated per day.
August 23, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Hidden Lairs will now always have 2 levels.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the exchange of Scrap Materials at the Materials Trader.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the completion of the Helliquary Codex Activity.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Ancient Nightmare from dropping loot.
- Fixed an issue in Fractured Plane that would cause monsters to dissappear from levels.
- Fixed an issue in Fractured Plane that would prevent players from receiving rewards via mail if their inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Codex Activity for Echo of the Immortal.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Market symbol from appearing on tradeable Legendary Gems.
- Fixed a display issue with the cooldown indicator for Phoenix Ashes.
Cycle of Strife
- Immortals will no longer receive Contributions for inviting an Adventurer to the Clan.
- Fixed an issue that would allow summons to attack the Immortal Leader during the transformation animation in Shadow War.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from accessing Battlegrounds if they had not yet completed all asset downloads.
- Players will now receive one mail that details items sold once per day, rather than individual mails per item.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the client to freeze and generate display errors when purchasing a large quantity of one item.
August 16, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from changing classes while having certain legendries equipped.
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Immortal to be stun locked during Shadow War and Rite of Exile.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Shadow War from occurring on some servers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a display error in Shadow War’s Preliminary results.
- Atualizamos a dica de tela do bônus de seis peças do Chamado do Pastor aos Lobos para que indique que ele aumenta somente a velocidade de ataque, em vez de tanto o dano quanto a velocidade de ataque.
- Corpse Pillar tooltip has been updated to display correct damage numbers.
- Phantom Ray tooltip has been updated to display correct damage numbers.
- Fixed an issue in Tomb of Fahir that would allow players to jump off the platform and bypass the elevator sequence.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from participating in Helliquary raids.
- Fixed an issue that would allow Demon Hunters to use Daring Swing to access restricted areas in The Forgotten Tower.
August 9, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from matching.
Cycle of Strife
- Several of the Immortal Dominance reward requirements from the Hilts Trader have been adjusted so that they may be purchased earlier in the Reign.
- Corvus Expedition will now reward 15 Aspirant's Keys in total as opposed to 12 previously.
- Fixed an issue in The Vault that would prevent the portal leading to the next floor from spawning.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be stuck on the quest Defeat the Pirates.
- Fixed an issue that would cause high CPU usage after players spent a long period of time in The Realm of Damnation and Frozen Tundra zones.
- If a player uses the same skill more than 10 consecutive times within five minutes and has not moved or used another ability, the skill will no longer continue to fire.
- Fixed several issues that would prevent players from initiating Class Change.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Battleground display in the quest tracker to be duplicated.
- To optimize the reconnect experience, the game will no longer prompt players and will instead automatically reconnect.
- Several small tweaks have been implemented to optimize the Warband members list.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the kill streak prompt to appear over other UI.
August 2, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from receiving the Shadows intro quest if their clan converted to Shadows while they were offline.
- Fixed an issue in Shadow War that would allow the Immortal to move in and out of the designated arena.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from signing up for the Shadow Lottery and displayed the number of participants as zero.
- Fixed an issue in Hungering Moon that prevented players from completing quests that require obtaining Legendary and Rare gear.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to get stuck during the Prison of the Scorpion quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented party invitations from being sent to players while in certain areas of Bilefen.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to be covered in black blocks when selecting the High quality option for Shadows in the Settings Menu.
- Changed the description of Lightning Core’s lightning proc effect cooldown to read as “Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds,” instead of “Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds per target.”
- Fixed an issue that would allow overworld map pins to be visible inside of the dungeon map.
July 26, 2022—Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from earning experience upon completing a Battle Pass rank.
- In Elder Rifts and Challenge Rifts, using Revive at Checkpoint more than three times will increase its cooldown (party) or cause a time penalty (solo).
- Fixed several issues with Hero's Journey that prevented players from completing tasks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Earn 40 Battle Points quest in the Hungering Moon event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hungering Moon daily quests from properly refreshing during server reset.
Cycle of Strife
- If an Immortal leader's character is deleted, a new leader will be automatically selected based on ranking.
Developer’s Note: Previously, this situation would prevent Rite of Exile from occurring.
- Equipping the Untouchable Mountebank set will no longer grant set bonuses to the Immortal during Shadow War and Challenge of the Immortal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from earning Gold and Hilts during Raid the Vault.
- In Rite of Exile, adjusted the portal location for defenders in stage two to match its current location in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Immortal to be affected by crowd control effects in Shadow War.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from signing up for Rite of Exile.
Developer’s Note: This issue previously affected these servers: Angris Council, The Hellforge, Thorned Hulk, Arreat Summit, Cathedral of Light, Sea of Light, Gardens of Hope, Khalim's Will, Wailing Beast, and Desolate Sands.
- Fixed a persistent red-dot indicator issue when players had already completed tasks for Hero's Journey.
- Fixed an issue that would cause items left behind in dungeons to be duplicated when mailed to players.
- Updated Warband permissions to allow all members to recruit other players.
July 23, 2022—Bug Fix
- Fixed a bug with the Typhlot Robe Monk Legendary item that caused it to do twice as much damage as intended.
July 19, 2022—Bug Fixes
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that caused Shadow War brackets to display incorrect matchups.
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to become invisible after equipping the Bloodsworn cosmetic.
- Fixed an issue that duplicated messages from friends.
- Prodigy’s Path will no longer be recommended to the player until their character has reached the appropriate level.