Recruit a Friend and Earn Rewards Together in Call of Duty®: Warzone™ 2.0 Season 03
There’s nothing like having a trusted Operator at your back, especially when deploying across Call of Duty®: Warzone™ 2.0.
Arriving with the launch of Season 03 and lasting through the length of the season, the new Recruit a Friend feature allows you to earn unique in-game rewards by inviting new friends to play Warzone™ 2.0.
Invite up to three Recruits, form your squad, complete some challenges, earn rewards and — most importantly — drop in together.
Recruit a Friend: How It Works
At the start of Season 03, look for an in-game Message of the Day that has a QR code for the Recruit a Friend website, or visit it directly by clicking here.
From here, Recruiters can join the program to gain access to the Recruiter dashboard and receive a unique code to send to their friends, enlisting up to three eligible Recruits.
- Recruiters must have an Activision account that is older than 60 days with at least three hours of gameplay logged on Warzone 2.0.
- Recruits must have an Activision account less than seven days old or they must not have played Warzone 2.0 in over 60 days. Upon accepting an invite from a Recruiter, the Recruits will become connected as Activision friends.
- Some regional restrictions apply. The following countries are ineligible to participate: Austria, Argentina, New Zealand, Belgium, Peru, Czech Republic, Norway, Ireland, the Philippines, and Poland.
Players who do not have a valid Activision account can create a free one to participate in the program.
Play Together, Earn Rewards
As a sign-up bonus, both Recruiters and Recruits will earn one Double Weapon XP Token and one Double Battle Pass XP Token. This sign-up bonus only works once for any player. Once connected, you can then complete the following challenges together to earn unique tiered rewards:
- Play 1 game with your Recruit/Recruiter in the squad.
- Complete 7 WZ2.0 Contracts with your Recruit/Recruiter in the squad.
- Get 20 AI kills in DMZ or WZ2.0 in a squad that includes your Recruit/Recruiter.
Recruits who complete the challenges will receive all of the Tier 1 rewards, including a solid black and white SMG Weapon Blueprint, an Emblem, and a Sticker.
Additionally, Recruiters can earn the Tier 2 and Tier 3 rewards by completing the challenges with their second and third Recruits, featuring additional rewards like a unique Calling Card; a Loading Screen; a black and white, high-capacity Akimbo Handgun Weapon Blueprint; and additional Double XP Tokens.
Check your dashboard in-game to track your challenges and see which rewards you’ll unlock next for completing them.
See the FAQ for More
Visit the Recruit a Friend FAQ for additional info.Stay frosty.