Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!
To celebrate the launch of Overwatch 2, we’ll be giving away a Legendary Sukajan Kiriko skin, a Razor Sharp spray for Kiriko, and a Donut Weapon Charm via Twitch Drops! As a reminder, with the introduction of cross-progression, unlocking these items means you’ll have them on your account on any platform you choose to play on.
Regardless of whether you play on console or PC, all players must re-link their Twitch and Battle.net accounts to be eligible for Overwatch 2 Twitch Drops, even if you’ve participated in Twitch Drops in the past.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to your Battle.net account
- Go to your Battle.net Connections page
- Click Connect next to Twitch and follow the instructions
Gimme the Loot!
The opportunity to earn the Sukajan Kiriko skin, the Razor Sharp spray, and the Donut Weapon Charm will be split between two time windows.
- Twitch Drop #1 – "I take care of my friends!" Voice Line & Legendary Sukajan Kiriko Skin
- Watch any stream in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch for two hours total between October 7 at 2:00 p.m. PDT and October 16 at 11:59 p.m. PDT to earn the "I take care of my friends" voice line! Watch for another four hours (six total) during this time to earn the Legendary Sukajan Kiriko Skin!
- Twitch Drop #2 – Razor Sharp Kiriko Spray & Donut Weapon Charm
- Watch any stream in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch for two hours between October 17 at 11:00 a.m. PDT and October 24 at 12:00 a.m. PDT to earn the Razor Sharp Kiriko Spray! Watch for another three hours (five total) during this time to earn the Donut Weapon Charm!
After you’ve claimed your rewards on Twitch, please make sure you’re logging into the region you’d like to receive the drop(s) on, as the first region you log into will be where we deliver your items. It can take up to 24 hours to receive your reward(s) in game after claiming. More information on earning and claiming Twitch Drops can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. As a streamer, how do I get Twitch Drops on my channel?
A. All you need to do is make sure your Twitch and Battle.net accounts are linked, and that you’re opted into Drops (see Drops Streamer Home).
Q. What devices can I use to earn and claim drops?
A. You can earn and claim drops using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android or iOS. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support drops.
Q. Do I need to watch the same channel the entire time to earn my drops?
A. No, you can earn progress towards a drop on any channel in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch. You can, for example, watch half an hour on one channel and then switch to another channel without losing your progress. You cannot earn progress faster by watching more than one channel at a time.
Q. Will I receive my drop rewards in-game automatically?
A. No. You must claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch.
Q. Do Twitch Drop rewards expire?
A. Earned Twitch Drop rewards will expire fourteen days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.
Q. What regions are eligible for these Twitch Drops?
A. Participating regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.