Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 3 Now Live!
The Primalists breached the Titan prison used to hold the Incarnates for millennia. Within, Raszageth performs a foul ritual to unleash her siblings so together they can purge the world of the Titans' influence. The champions of Azeroth must assault this impregnable fortress and break their defenses to end this threat. While many could fall, defeat condemns all the realms to the Incarnates' reign of fire and blood.
Raid bosses: 8
Difficulties: Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, Mythic
Raid Finder Minimum Item Level: 359
RAID UNLOCK SCHEDULE
Week of December 12—Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
Week of December 19—Raid Finder Wing 1: The Primal Bulwark (Eranog, Dathea Ascended, The Primal Council) becomes available.
Week of January 2—Raid Finder Wing 2: Caverns of Infusion (Kurog Grimtotem, Sennareth the Cold Breath, Terros) becomes available.
Week of January 16—Raid Finder Wing 3: Fury of the storm (Broodkeeper Diurna, Raszageth The Storm-Eater) becomes available.
- Vault of the Incarnates: Defeat the following bosses on any difficulty—Eranog; The Primal Council; Dathea, Ascended; Terros; Sennarth, The Cold Breath; Kurog Grimtotem; Broodkeeper Diurna; and Raszageth the Storm-Eater.
Normal Difficulty and Higher
- What Frozen Things Do: Defeat Eranog after finding a Frozen Portal Stone and defeating a Burning Behemoth.
- Little Friends: Defeat Terros after hitting the three Dormant Earth nodes in his chamber with Awakened Earth and then defeating the resultant Energized Earth creatures.
- The Lunker Below: Use fishing to lure the Lurking Lunker living in the lava out, then engage and defeat the Primal Council.
- I Was Saving That For Later: Defeat Sennarth, the Cold Breath after finding and freeing 5 mysterious captives using Caustic Eruption, then witnessing their demise.
- Nothing But Air: Defeat Dathea, Ascended after collecting 8 Condensed Gales.
- The Power is MINE!: Defeat Kurog Grimtotem after destroying the Primal Avatar.
- Incubation Extermination: Defeat Broodkeeper Diurna after successfully hatching and defeating lieutenants from each Primal element's eggs within 10 seconds of each other.
- The Ol Raszle Daszle: Defeat Raszageth the Storm-Eater after successfully gathering two Concentrated Storm Essences and defeating the Concentrated Storm.
Vault of the Incarnates Meta-Achievement
- Glory of the Vault Raider: Complete the Vault of the Incarnates raid achievements listed—What Frozen Things Do, Little Friends, The Lunker Below, I Was Saving That For Later, Nothing But Air, The Power is MINE!, Incubation Extermination, and The Ol Raszle Daszle.
Mount Reward: Raging Magmammoth
Heroic Difficulty and Higher
- Ahead of the Curve: Raszageth the Storm-Eater—Defeat Raszageth the Storm-Eater in Vault of the Incarnates on Heroic difficulty or higher, before the release of the next raid tier.
- Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater—Defeat Raszageth the Storm-Eater in Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty before the release of the next raid tier.
Title Reward: The Storm-Eater
- Mythic: Eranog—Defeat Eranong in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: Terros—Defeat Terros in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: The Primal Council—Defeat The Primal Council in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: Sennarth, the Cold Breath—Defeat Sennarth, the Cold Breath in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: Dathea, Ascended—Defeat Dathea, Ascended in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: Kurog BloodtotemDefeat Kurog Grimtotem in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: Broodkeeper Diurna—Defeat Broodkeeper Diurna in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic: Raszageth the Storm-Eater—Defeat Raszageth the Storm-Eater in the Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.