Weekly Bonus Event: Legion Dungeons
The Legion Dungeons Bonus Event is underway!
All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder to queue for any Legion dungeon on Normal or Heroic difficulty. Alternately, get a group of veteran dungeoneers together and travel to one of the Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty:
- The Arcway
- Assault on Violet Hold
- Black Rook Hold
- Court of Stars
- Darkheart Thicket
- Eye of Azshara
- Halls of Valor
- Maw of Souls
- Neltharion’s Lair
- Vault of the Wardens
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Seat of the Triumvirate
Look for the following all week long:
- Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Or, if you forget to pick it up there, you can start it from within the Adventure Journal.
- Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
- Rewards: One loot box containing a piece of gear from Heroic difficulty Antorus, The Burning Throne.
- Passive bonus: The final boss in each dungeon drop additional loot on all difficulties (except Mythic Keystone difficulties).
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.