Hotfix - 1/31/2024
Incoming changes in this hotfix will address a few issues and help to balance Minis and Talents. Please note that these changes were being implemented prior to the PvP crash and matchmaking issues being discovered. We appreciate everyone's patience and understand how frustrating it is not to be able to play PvP right now. We are working to get fixes out as soon as possible.
- Rocket Tower's damage is now Siege damage.
- Inactive Chests should no longer be attackable with Spells during the beginning of a match, as intended.
- Thaurissan should now properly display the Tank trait, as intended.
- Health has been increased to 460, from 450.
- Initial crash explosion damage has been reduced to 220, from 250.
- A 0.5 second delay has been added between procs on the same target.
- Ambush has been removed. There will no longer be a damage multiplier when attacking from stealth.
- Now also reduces initial crash damage by 33%, from 220 to 145.