Patch Notes for Update 3.0.0.
Dive into double the chaos in Update 3.0.0 and Season 2 with our latest Beast Troop, Chimaera! Check out our latest PvP map, Arathi Basin, and two new emotes. We've increased Leader Honor in PvP, the number of Mini copies earned from PvP Honor rewards, and made some adjustments to Leaders, Talents and Arclight Surge.
PvP Season 2
- Find out more about Chimaera, Arathi Basin and more in our Season 2 article.
- Arclight Surge will now surge 1 zone 4 times per week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday), instead of 2 zones 2 times per week (Sunday and Thursday).
- Towers will no longer attack chests during Guild Armaments surges.
- Cairne Bloodhoof should no longer lose his Bloodlust buff after resurrecting during Bloodsport surges.
- Coins from Arclight Surge will no longer claim themselves before the reward is tapped.
- Big Red Buttons from completing an Arclight Surged zone will show in inventory without requiring a restart.
- Damage has been increased from 140 to 150.
- Health has been increased by 10%.
- Tapping a Mini's level now displays a tooltip showing all of its bonus levels and their sources.
- The Skeleton Mage spawn frequency of Chill of the Grave has been increased for Towers to 18 seconds, from 15 seconds.
- The Lifesteal gained from Drain Life has been increased from 8% to 10%.
- Cold Snap should now slow movement as intended, instead of applying a Stun.
- AOE Damage triggered by Gold Mine should no longer damage flying Troops.
- Headhunting now properly stacks more than once.
- Pick Lock should no longer grant Gold to an enemy if they claim the chest after the player's Bandits have attacked it.
- Apocalypse now summons affected Skeletons randomly on the left or right side of the Barracks. Previously, affected Skeletons would always spawn in the top left corner of the Barracks.
- Earthwall Totem should no longer be cast before the Shaman encounters a damaged building.
- Earth Shield should no longer be cast on buildings.
- Piercing Blow's vertical range has been reduced to 2.5, from 3.5, to match his default ability and improve ability behavior on ramps. He should now move closer to the enemy or up/down a ramp before attacking, enabling his attack to hit enemies appropriately.
- Air Drop potions should no longer be consumed by chests.
- Remorseless should now deal double damage, instead of triple damage.
- Plague Farmer should now actually receive extra range and splash area when the Splashing Pumpkins Talent is equipped!
- Divine Shield should now properly block attacks from General Drakkisath.
- Bramble Burst's timing has been adjusted to better sync up with visual effects.
- Burn now has a 0.5 second delay before the first tick of damage is dealt. Reapplying Burn rapidly will not cause this 0.5 second delay to reset, ensuring Burn damage is dealt consistently regardless of application frequency.
Player vs Player
- Increased the rate at which Leaders gain Honor in PvP.
- Updated the rewards for 4300 and 9600 Honor to Major Leader Tome, from Modest Tome.
- The number of Mini copies received from PvP Honor rewards has been rebalanced to provide more copies earlier.
- The Basilisk Fang Relic now deals the correct amount of damage.
- Band of the Arcanist and Band of the Protector Relics should now appropriately work with Charlga.
- Dungeons no longer forbid players from proceeding for 10 minutes if a match fails to start properly.
- Fixed an issue with the continue button not being tappable at the end of a game. We swear...probably.
- Old rewards should no longer fail to claim when players use multiple devices.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Sigil rewards on the Path of Onyxia from being claimed.
- Chain Lightning should no longer bounce to Sylvanas' Banshee multiple times when used to kill Sylvanas.
- Rend Blackhand and Gyth's Range stat are now properly grouped with their other respective stats.
- Chimaera's stat page should now show the correct damage for each individual head.
- Frostwolf Shaman's healing should now match what is shown on the stat page.
- Abomination should no longer be able to hook Minis on a bridge above him.
- Core Hounds can now resurrect their buddies if they get Stealthed.
- Fixed a couple enemy Armies that had multiple copies of Harpies in their deck, causing them to be able to play Harpies back to back.