Lead the Way to Victory with Sylvanas Windrunner
Collect the new playable Leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, during Season 1 of Warcraft Rumble beginning October 28 from the Guild Warchest and through PvP as a reward.
Take note that this Leader won’t be available in the G.R.I.D until Season 2. Don't worry though, you’ll be able to add her to your collection of Leaders through the Guild Warchest, PvP, or two additional Store offers— one at the start of the season and another at the end of the season.
Leader Name: Sylvanas Windrunner
Gold Cost: 6
- Bowshot: Baseline attack is a ranged, single target, physical damage.
- Haunt: On death, Sylvanas summons a Banshee unit which operates just like a normal Banshee.
- Leader Ability: Windrunner Warchief (Passive): Horde and Undead minis near Sylvanas gain a movement speed boost.
Black ArrowPierce through enemies in a line, dealing Elemental damage.
Banshee's WailScream on Death, Stunning nearby enemies for 3 seconds.
Add More Joy with Mechanical Marvels
When you pre-register on the Google Play Store or pre-order through the Apple App Store*, you’ll receive four truly mecha-great items to use either on the battlefield or to customize your account when the game goes live.
Pre-Register or Pre-Order Today
Pre-register on the Warcraft Rumble official site today to be notified of the official launch. Android users can pre-register by visiting the Google Play store and Apple users can pre-order on the Apple App store today!
Warcraft Rumble Minimum Requirements
Available on iOS and Android.
- iPhone 6s and higher
- iOS 13 and higher
- RAM – 2GB of RAM and higher
- CPU - Snapdragon 675 / Exynos 8890 and higher
- GPU - OpenGLES 3.1 and higher
- Adreno 612 / Mali-T880 MP12 and Higher
- Android 5.1 (API level 22) and higher
- RAM - 3GB of RAM and higher
Get ready to smash that button, load up your favorite Minis, and jump into the action-packed fun of Warcraft Rumble.
*Incentives available for two weeks after the official launch of Warcraft Rumble to all players who play Warcraft Rumble during that time period and defeat Hogger at the end of the tutorial.