StarCraft II 5.0.11 Hotfix 2 Patch Notes
- Fixed killing enemy Creep Tumors or Stasis Wards resetting the stalemate timer.
- Fixed an issue with right clicking some destructible rocks and collapsible towers triggering an attack command.
- Fixed an issue with flying units and Colossus not always revealing what is on very high cliff levels.
- Fixed an issue with landed Terran buildings knocking back Lurkers and Archons moving close to them.
- Fixed an issue with some Structures having a kill counter with no means to kill.
- Reduced the animation speed of Inhibitor and Acceleration Zones to improve readability.
- Fixed help menu's glossary not listing certain abilities and upgrades.
- Fixed issues with doodads and neutral structures having a blob shadow on low graphic settings which is hidden behind the model.
- Fixed an issue with destructible ice having a barely visible selection radius.
- Fixed an issue with destructible ice having a larger model than its collision size.
- Fixed collapsible towers not generating outlines for units behind them.
- Fixed destructible rocks not being consistent with selection radius, armor name and description.
- Fixed minor issues with critters:
- Fixed Thorned Lizzard having the wrong death model on low graphic settings.
- Fixed Dirgle Beetle showing an armor icon.
- Fixed Cleaning Bot attempting to play non-existing sounds.
- Fixed miscellaneous data entries relevant for mapmakers:
- Fixed an issue where Shakuras Statues Small doodad has a too high variation count.
- Fixed Unbuildable Plates not generating an image in fog.
- Fixed Dynamic Pathing Blocker 1x1/2x2 not generating an image in fog and requiring to be scouted.
- Fixed Destructible Ramp Diagonal Huge having wrong model and wireframe.
- Added map icons to destructible Garage doodads.
- Fixed an issue where Oliveira's portrait was misspelled.
- Fixed an issue with Structure's Landing placeholder model moving when the landing site is blocked.
- Fixed an issue with Ghost Nova skin and Liberators not displaying an outline when behind tall structures.
- Fixed SCVs and MULEs being able to repair hallucinations.
- Fixed an issue with Orbital Command's placeholder model looking like the Command Center on low graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue where Orbital Command had no ghost-landing actor.
- Fixed Interference Matrix not forcing Interceptors to return to the Carrier
- Fixed an issue where the impact model of Interference Matrix was not displayed.
- Fixed KD8 Charge being listed in the Observer's Structures Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue with one mode transition showing a Cancel button.
- Fixed an issue with Recall and Blink revealing to the enemy where a unit in combat teleported to.
- Fixed Pylons and Stargates showing a blob shadow during Warp In on low graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue where Extended Thermal Lance raised the weapon range to 10 instead of 9.
- Fixed an issue with Colossus not triggering shield impact animations when attacking a targeted, friendly unit.
- Added cooldown display to the weapon icon.
- Added weapon range indicator when hovering over the command card button.
- Fixed selection circle clipping through the ground during the Warp In animation.
- Fixed an issue which caused the creation of a duplicated model during Warp In.
- Fixed an issue with skins displaying the wrong model.
- Removed the blob shadow which was displayed on low graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue with the beam not being created when switching targets.
- Fixed an issue with sounds being played twice.
- Fixed an issue where the Shield battery cancel button was not visible.
- Fixed an issue where the Shield battery stop ability was not visible.
- Fixed an issue with Blink animation model being visible to the enemy when it is located just outside vision range.
- Fixed an issue where Banelings did not deal damage to its target when it is located on another cliff level.
- Fixed an issue where Banelings did not trigger shield impact models on a friendly target.
- Fixed an issue with Baneling not always playing the correct death sound when attacking.
- Fixed unburrowed Lurker's weapon not being displayed as disabled.
Spine and Spore Crawlers
- Fixed an issue with Spine Crawler attack sounds being heard from several screens away.
- Fixed an animation issue when Spine and Spore Crawlers were aborting their Root.
- Fixed Spine and Spore Crawlers showing an outdated icon in the UI while rooting.
- Fixed an issue preventing Swarm Host's Burrow/Unburrow hotkey from being changeable.