Multiplayer Map Updates - March 20, 2020
- Ever Dream LE
- Fixed an issue that caused the Battlecruiser’s Tactical Jump ability to incorrectly go on cooldown when it tries to Tactical Jump to a location with air pathing blockers. The Battlecruiser will now try its best to teleport to a location near the air pathing blockers, and the game will display a red error text if there is not enough room.
- Reduced the size of the doodads at certain starting locations to improve the pathing for workers when they are gathering resources.
- Fixed the color of certain plant doodads to be more consistent with other plant doodads.
- Fixed the cliff type of some cliffs near the natural base.
- Fixed the height of certain trim doodads to prevent visual distortions with other nearby doodads.
- Golden Wall LE
- Fixed the location of rocks on certain ramps so that units can path properly.
- Fixed the pathing on the main ramp to allow Siege Tanks to path properly when there is a standard wall off.
- Updated the fog settings on the map to improve visibility.
- Added ground doodads to the gold bases to help players better identify the base placement locations.
- Purity and Industry LE
- Updated the terrain near the bridges to prevent workers from building structures in incorrect locations.
- Updated the terrain in the natural base locations to be consistent in mirrored areas.
- Updated pathing near certain cliffs to prevent units from walking up the cliffs incorrectly.
- Updated pathing in certain areas to prevent units from clipping into certain doodads.
- Sentinel LE
- Fixed an issue with certain ramps so that units can path properly over the ramps.
- Updated the foliage areas on the map so that foliage does not appear over ramps.