You Could Cast the Open Qualifiers for WCS Challenger Season 2!
The WCS Challenger Season 2 Open Qualifiers are fast approaching, and we are now taking applications for community casters looking to cover the event!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on for details, including how to apply for a spot.
How to Apply
Send your application in an e-mail titled “Community Caster WCS” to Sc2admin@blizzard.com by Friday, June 1st. Make sure to include the following information:
- Full name
- Discord handle
- E-mail address
- Broadcast language
- Broadcast channel
- Summary of your casting experience
- Casters must broadcast exclusively on Twitch
- Those selected to cast will be doing so from their own streaming channel
- Everyone can apply in any language
- Tournament streams must comply with Blizzard’s advertising and sponsorship policy
Open Qualifier Dates & Times
- June 6-7: NA Qualifiers – 16:00 PDT until finish
- June 7-8: EU Qualifiers – 16:00 CEST until finish
For many of our competitors, this could be the start of their big chance to earn a coveted spot at the WCS Finals at BlizzCon, and you could be calling the plays live.
The deadline to send in applications is June 1st. Apply today!