StarCraft II 2.0.11 Patch Notes
StarCraft II Patch 2.0.11 is being distributed to all regions throughout the week, and may not be live in your region yet. Please read on to check out the full patch notes.
STARCRAFT II PATCH 2.0.11
- Fixed an issue that caused in-game Victory screens to display incorrect fonts.
- English strings are now properly displayed in the enGB version of the Split 1v1 and Streamlined custom observer UIs.
- 4v4 matches no longer result in losses for both teams.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause players to encounter an “Input Limit Reached” error when loading map lists on the Custom Games page.
- Army Value is now the default graph displayed in the Graphs tab on the Score Screen.
Gameplay and Races
- Hovering the mouse over double wide Collapsible Towers now properly displays two Destructible Debris preview images.
- Thors now display the correct control group icon while in Explosive Payload mode.
- The Thor’s High Impact Payload and Explosive Payload abilities are now properly suppressed while under the effect of Fungal Growth.
- Wireframe tooltips are now properly displayed for Thors in High Impact Payload.
- The Void Ray attack icon now updates appropriately when Protoss Air Weapon upgrades are researched.
- Baneling, Brood Lord, Infested Terran, and Overseer cocoons are now properly selected when using the Select Army Units button.
- Burrowed Queens are no longer selected when using the Select Army Units button.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a saved game created from a session in which the player changed graphic settings.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur with Phoenix-style paired attacks.
- Fixed an issue in which transparent models with different colored halos could cause the halos to flicker and display incorrect colors.
- Fixed an issue where users were encountering long load times when loading into a map from the editor.