Expand your skills with New Hero Mastery Courses
Are you a wall-riding legend? Can you use Ice Wall to reach new heights? Does the kill feed light up when you use Self-Destruct or Dragonblade? Prove your skills with all new Hero Mastery courses! Lucio’s course launches today, and courses for Echo, Genji, Mei, and D.Va will be premiering each week for the next four weeks. You’ll also be able to earn new cosmetic rewards in a limited-time five-week event.
Hero Mastery is an always-available, single-player mode for honing a hero’s skills and abilities. Reach for the highest scores when you complete for fast times, defeat challenging training bots, and collect emblems throughout the course. You can already play Hero Mastery courses for Sojourn, Tracer, Mercy, Reinhardt, and Winston, along with Lucio’s course launching today. As mentioned at the start of the season, we’ve made improvements to scoring in each Hero Mastery course, and we’re resetting the leaderboards, giving everyone a chance to prove themselves among the top hero masters.
- Lucio Hero Mastery Courses are available now!
- Mei Hero Mastery Courses are available starting January 9.
- D.Va Hero Mastery Courses are available starting January 16.
- Echo Hero Mastery Courses are available starting January 23.
- Genji Hero Mastery Courses are available starting January 30.