Heroes of the Storm
Heroes Brawl of the Week, April 6, 2018: Deadman’s Stand (Heroic)
If only we had TIME! With a little breathing room, Mira Han could get the Core up and running and give us enough juice to activate the Psi Disruptor, wiping out the Omegaswarm and saving us all from certain death. That’s where you come in, Heroes… we need you to get out there and buy us time in any way you can. They’re a swarm of angry Zerg, they’re headed right this way, and you’re all we’ve got. Good luck.
- At the beginning of the Brawl, your team will have the following roster of Heroes to choose from:
- Warrior: Artanis, Arthas, Blaze, Garrosh, Rexxar, Sonya, Varian, Zarya
- Support: Brightwing, Li Li, Lt. Morales, Lucio, Tassadar, Rehgar, Uther
- Specialist: Azmodan, Gazlowe, Sgt. Hammer, Nazeebo, Probius, Xul
- Assassin: Falstad, Greymane, Gul'dan, Illidan, Jaina, Junkrat, Kael'thas, Kel'Thuzad, Raynor, Thrall, Valla, Zul’jin
- Player Death:
- When a Hero dies, they can be resurrected by Allies after a short channel time.
- If all players die, the mission is failed.
- Players start at Level 10 and have access to their full talents with a few exceptions (i.e. Bribe)
- Enemy Zerg Heroes will periodically assault your base and will drop new active items exclusive to Deadman’s Stand and Escape from Braxis.
- Survive the onslaught, protect your base, and buy enough time for Mira Han to cleanse the infection if you want to win this Brawl and save Deadman’s Port!
- Complete one match of Deadman’s Stand (Heroic) to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.