24.6.2 Patch Notes
Patch 24.6.2 is a data-only patch (no app-store update required) launching today with the following updates:
Quest and Reward Updates
- Golden Hammer and Kidnap Sack have been returned to the Quest Reward Pool.
- Hire an Investigator (Quest)
- Old Baseline: End your turn with unspent Gold 3 times.
- New Baseline: End your turn with unspent Gold 2 times.
- Volatile Venom (Quest Reward)
- Old: Your minions have +8/+8. After they attack, they die. Horribly.
- New: Your minions have +7/+7. After they attack, they die. Horribly.
- Tiny Henchmen, The Golden Hammer, and Volatile Venom have been made easier to earn.
- Stolen Gold has been made harder to earn.
- Interrogator Whitemane and Vigilant Stoneborn have been added to the pool of Neutral minions available in one of Wonderous Wisdomball’s lucky rolls.
Armor Tier Updates
- C’Thun has less Armor (moved to Armor Tier 4).
- The Jailer has more Armor (moved to Armor Tier 4).
- Fixed a bug where the Basic set was missing from the draft pool.
- Increased the appearance rate of class cards globally.
- Dev Comment: We will be carefully monitoring class balance as class cards become a more defining aspect of Arena draft and will make adjustments in the future if needed.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug with deck codes and decks not saving correctly.