The Fire Festival Spreads to Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends!
With the fourth Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends, we are taking you out to the Fire Festival! Be sure to experience all seven new Legendary Quests as you watch the top 16 Battlegrounds players from around the world compete for their share of the $50,000 (USD) prize pool. Handling desk duties throughout the broadcast will be Lobby Legends newcomers NinaIsNoob and Raven, along with community co-streamers from around the world. Don’t miss a moment of the action, only on YouTube and Twitch!
What You Need to Know
- Dates & Broadcast Start Times
- PDT: Saturday, July 9 – Sunday, July 10 at 8 am
- CEST: Saturday, July 9 – Sunday, July 10 at 5 pm
- KST: Sunday, July 10 – Monday, July 11 at 12 am
- Rebroadcast: Will occur immediately after the end of each broadcast.
- Day 1: 16 players across two lobbies, 3 matches per lobby
- Day 2: Top 8, Check format
- Prize Pool: $50,000 (USD)
- Casters: NinaIsNoob and Raven
- Language Streams:
How It Works
Day 1: All 16 players are divided into two separate lobbies, with each lobby completing three matches on Day 1. Following each match, players will be awarded points based on finish, with 7 points going to 1st place, 6 for 2nd, decreasing to 0 for 8th place. At the end of the matches, the top four players from each lobby based on total points earned will advance to the Top 8.
Day 2: The Top 8 will compete in an ongoing Check format until a winner is crowned. Points will be earned each match the same as Day 1, but to win someone has to earn a minimum of 20 points and then secure a 1st place match victory. Only with both conditions met will a player be able to walk away from the second Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends with the championship and $10,000 in prizing.
If you are interested in co-streaming future Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends events, live or during off-broadcast times more conducive to your local region, be sure to apply here.