Masters Tour: Vashj'ir is Live this Weekend!
The fourth Hearthstone Masters Tour of the year is this weekend! More than 400 players from over 40 countries will battle to earn a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. As the first Masters Tour of the new season, players will also be competing to earn points toward earning an invite to the Masters Fall Championship, coming later this year. Read on for everything you need to know to enjoy the action, only on YouTube.
What You Need to Know
- Dates & Broadcast Start Times:
- PDT: Thursday, June 30 – Saturday, July 2 at 4 pm
- CEST: Friday, July 1 – Sunday, July 3 at 1:00 am
- KST: Friday, July 1 – Sunday, July 3 at 8:00 am
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1-4
- Day 2: Swiss Rounds 5-8
- Day 3: Round of 16, Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Drops: Earn up to two Voyage to the Sunken City packs while watching on YouTube all weekend. Details below.
- Language Streams on YouTube:
You can earn up to two Voyage to the Sunken City card packs this weekend! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Check out the full rules for eligibility details.