The Masters Tour Heads to Castle Nathria!
The fifth Hearthstone Masters Tour of the year is this weekend, with players competing on the brand-new expansion, Murder at Castle Nathria! More than 400 players from over 40 countries will battle to earn a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. Players will also be fighting to gain as many points as they can toward the Masters Fall Championship on October 28-30, which will see 16 players compete in an online-only tournament for the final invite to the 2022 World Championship. Read on for everything you need to know to enjoy the action, only on YouTube.
What You Need to Know
- Dates & Broadcast Start Times:
- PDT: Friday, August 12 – Sunday, August 14 at 8 am
- CEST: Friday, August 12 – Sunday, August 14 at 5 pm
- KST: Saturday, August 13 – Monday, August 15 at 12 am
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1-4
- Day 2: Swiss Rounds 5-8
- Day 3: Round of 16, Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Drops: Earn up to two Murder at Castle Nathria packs while watching on YouTube all weekend. Details below.
- Language Streams on YouTube:
You can earn up to two Murder at Castle Nathria card packs this weekend! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Check out the full rules for eligibility details.
Keep up with all of the latest Hearthstone Esports news and content on the Hearthstone Esports website, Twitter, and YouTube. Good luck, have fun, and we’ll see you in the Tavern!