Explore the Sea This Weekend with Masters Tour: Voyage to the Sunken City!
The third Hearthstone Masters Tour of the year is this weekend! Exploring the depths of Hearthstone’s newest expansion, Masters Tour: Voyage to the Sunken City will see more than 400 players from over 40 countries utilizing the new Colossal and Naga minions in their journey to earn a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. Beyond prizing, the stakes are even higher than normal as it will be the last Masters Tour in which players may earn points toward the Masters Summer Championship, June 3 – 5, and an invite to Grandmasters: Last Call coming later this Summer! Read on for everything you need to know to enjoy the action, only on YouTube.
What You Need to Know
- Dates & Broadcast Start Times:
- PDT: Thursday, April 28 – Saturday, April 30 at 11:00 pm
- CEST: Friday, April 29 – Sunday, May 1 at 8:00 am
- KST: Friday, April 29 – Sunday, May 1 at 3:00 pm
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1-4
- Day 2: Swiss Rounds 5-8
- Day 3: Round of 16, Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Drops: Earn up to two Voyage to the Sunken City packs while watching on YouTube all weekend. Details below.
- Language Streams on YouTube:
Earning Invites to Future Masters Tours
Want to join the fun with one of the remaining three Masters Tours of 2022?
- Win a Qualifier through Battlefy;
- Have a top Qualifier Winrate;
- Top 50 on monthly Ladder in each region;
- Earn a 6-2 or better record in Swiss Rounds and don’t already have an invite to the next Masters Tour;
- Check out the full rules for details!
You can earn up to two Voyage to the Sunken City card packs this weekend! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Check out the full rules for eligibility details.