19.4.1 Patch Notes
The 19.4.1 patch, arriving on January 28, includes a change for Hysteria from the Darkmoon Races Mini-Set, balance adjustments for Duels, and a handful of game improvements!
Standard Balance UpdatesHysteria
- Old: Choose a minion. It attacks random minions until it dies. → New: Choose an enemy minion. It attacks random minions until it dies.
Hysteria will be eligible for a full dust refund for 2 weeks after the 19.4.1 patch goes live.
Duels Balance Updates
HERO POWER UPDATESOutlander
- Old: [Passive] After you play the left- or right-most card, gain 1 Attack this turn. → New: [Costs 1] After you play the left or right-most card in your hand, gain +1 Attack this turn.
- Old: Trigger a minion's Deathrattle. → New: Trigger a random friendly minion's Deathrattle.
SIGNATURE TREASURE UPDATESBonecrusher
- Old: [Costs 6] → New: [Beast, Costs 8]
- Dev Comment: Turns out Bonecrusher is a silly rabbit.
- Old: [Costs 5] → New: [Costs 4]
- Old: [Costs 6] → New: [Costs 5]
- Now has the Dragon tag.
TREASURE POOL UPDATES
- Cannibalism has moved from Passive Treasure pool 1 to pool 2
- Sandy Surprise has been removed from the Passive Treasures pool.
Miscellaneous Updates & Game Improvements
- Fixed a bug where Collection Achievement progress could get out of sync with the current contents of your collection.
- Dev Comment: You will still never lose credit for an Achievement once it's been completed.
- Fixed a bug where Arena could fail to load for new players.
- Fixed a Duels bug where the animation for Harvest Time! would play twice.
- Fixed a Duels bug where Shadow Word: Void would summon minions based on the target minion's default Health rather than current Health remaining.
- Fixed a visual bug where notifications would persist for the Journal after completed Achievements had been claimed.