Hearthstone Masters Tour Ironforge Viewer’s Guide
Masters Tour Ironforge is here! Hearthstone Esports is excited to partner with ESL in kicking off the first Masters Tour of 2021. More than 400 invited players from over 40 countries will compete remotely for a chance to take home a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. Players with at least seven wins will also earn points towards the Road to Grandmasters and their shot to earn an invite to Grandmasters 2021 Season 2. Join us this weekend for all of the competitive action only on YouTube!
- Venue: Online - YouTube.com/HearthstoneEsports
- Dates: Friday, March 12, 2021 – Sunday, March 14, 2021
- Broadcast Start Time: 9:00 AM PT Thursday – Sunday
- Casters: TJ “Azumoqt” Sanders, Darroch “Darroch” Brown, Jia “Jia” Dee, Neil “Lorinda” Bond, and Alex “RavenCasts” Baguley
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Language Streams on YouTube:
How It Works
Masters Tour Ironforge will be played in the 4 deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban format. Players who manage at least a 7-2 result will qualify for a Masters Tour Orgrimmar invite!
· Day 1: Five rounds of Swiss.
· Day 2: Four rounds of Swiss, followed by the Top 16 single-elimination round.
· Day 3: Top 8 players will compete in the playoffs, and a new Masters Tour Champion will be crowned!
For qualified players, please check the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-ins, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
We recently released the full program details and schedule for the 2021 Hearthstone Masters program, which you can read here. Keep up with all of the latest Hearthstone Esports news and content on the Hearthstone Esports website, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Good luck, have fun, and we’ll see you this weekend in the Ironforge Tavern!