Hearthstone Masters Tour Online: Madrid Viewer’s Guide
The final Masters Tour of 2020 is here! Over 300 invited players from more than 40 countries, will compete for the Masters Tour Online: Madrid trophy and their share of the $3,000,000 (USD) total prize pool for Hearthstone Masters Tour 2020. Join us this weekend for all of the competitive action only on YouTube Gaming!
After this weekend, the top total earners across all six 2020 Masters Tours in each region will earn invites to Hearthstone Grandmasters. There are currently a total of 10 spots open: three spots opened by Grandmasters Season 2 relegation in each region, and a fourth in Americas following Fei “ETC” Liang retirement from competitive Hearthstone. The field is wide open for players to prove themselves worthy of joining Grandmasters and competing for their shot at the World Championship!
- Venue: Online - YouTube.com/HearthstoneEsports
- Dates: Friday, October 23, 2020 – Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Broadcast Start Time: 6:00 AM PDT Thursday – Sunday
- Casters: Darroch “Darroch” Brown, Jia “Jia” Dee, Neil “L0rinda” Bond, Alex “RavenCasts” Baguley, and Simon “Sottle” Welch
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD) in base prizing, out of a total US $3,000,000 prize purse for 2020
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Language Streams on YouTube:
How It Works
Hearthstone Masters Tour Online: Madrid will be played in the 4 deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban format. Players who manage at least a 7-2 result will qualify for first two Hearthstone Masters Tours of 2021!
Here’s how it works:
- Day 1: Five rounds of Swiss. Players will be dropped after receiving their third match loss.
- Day 2: Players with three or more match wins will play through four more rounds of Swiss.
- Day 3: Top 8 players will compete in the playoff, and a new Masters Tour Champion will be crowned!
For qualified players, please check the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-ins, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies. We’ll see you in the Tavern!