Hearthstone Update – February 5
Read on for details!
Lunar New Year
Celebrate Lunar New Year 2019 from February 5 through February 13!
- Log in during the event to get a free Rare Golden Fireworks Tech card!
- Complete celebratory Quests that award both Gold and Arcane Dust!
- Share spectacular New Year emotes!
Season of Rastakhan
- The Brawl of Champions – A series of three special Tavern Brawls. Choose a rumble Champion and harness the power of each Loa’s Shrine to prove which Loa is the mightiest!
- Each Champion will have a new deck and Shrine each week!
- New repeatable Quest: For the Glory of Rastakhan – Play a Tavern Brawl 3 times to earn a Rastakhan’s Rumble card pack. Available each Wednesday when the Tavern Brawl starts.
- Earn up to three Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs over the course of the Season of Rastakhan!
Be sure to read the Upcoming Balance Update – February 2019 blog for details
Cold Blood – Now costs 2 Mana. (Up from 1)
Flametongue Totem – Now costs 3 mana. (Up from 2)
Equality – Now costs 4 mana. (Up from 2)
Hunter’s Mark – Now costs 2 mana. (Up from 1)
Emerald Spellstone – Now costs 6 mana. (Up from 5)
Non-Basic cards can be disenchanted for their full Arcane Dust value for two weeks.
- Corrupted Blood no longer benefits from Spell Damage.
- Spellbender can no longer attack itself when activated by The Beast Within.
- Astral Raptor Overkill animations will no longer play multiple times.
- Copied Zombeasts now correctly keep their Zombeast visual aura.
- The enchantments from Clutchmother Zavas now collapse into a single enchantment banner.
- [Rumble Run] Fireslinger now stops casting Fireballs if there are no valid targets.
- [Mobile] Hand and mana are now moved aside when Choose One cards are displayed.
- [Android] Background downloads are now displayed as a notification.