Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes For PC Open Beta
As the team has previously mentioned, Diablo Immortal is launching for PC in Open Beta. During the PC Open Beta period, we will continue to collect player feedback, make changes, and fine-tune this version of Immortal until we feel it delivers a finalized experience for all courageous adventurers. Below we have listed several known issues with the current PC Open Beta version of Immortal. We will continue to add any new issues that arise to this list.
As patches and hotfixes are applied to the PC Open Beta version of Diablo Immortal, we will update this list with the corresponding changes. Hotfixes are typically applied in a higher frequency, addressing smaller, related issues. They don’t require a large download to be applied to the game. Patches are larger client-side updates that require a download for players to obtain. New patches will require players to update before they can continue playing.
June 10, 2022—Hotfixes
- An issue that caused the potion button to be unusable in some cases.
- An issue that caused some characters to turn around while using abilities.
Below is a list of features in Diablo Immortal we plan to improve next. We want all adventurers to have a smooth experience while vanquishing the demons of Hell from Sanctuary and know improving these features shall contribute to that.
Upcoming Feature Improvements:
- Updates to correct various movement and attack issues.
- Additional movement and attack key binds, including Force Stand Still.
- Cursor update to stand out against the game environment.
- ESC key will properly close UI frames.
- Chat functionality improvements.
- In-game clock.
- Xbox controllers will no longer have input delay.
PC Open Beta Known Issues
- Pressing ESC may open the Main Menu over other menus.
- Key binds do not currently support modifier keys such as ALT, CTRL, and SHIFT.
- General movement, interactions, and abilities may be inaccurate at times.
- Print Screen does not currently save screenshots into the directory folder.
- Chat is currently missing features such as /commands, copy/paste, and select all text.
- Windowed mode does not currently support resizing.
- PC settings have been inserted into their respective sections within the menu and may require a bit of exploration to find.
- Voice-to-text transcription services may not be working for certain languages.