What’s Playing on Battle.net: News and notable events in early November 2023
BlizzCon 2023 is in the books! This year’s show featured a flood of exciting news, and we’re here to recap the latest beats announced for all of your favorite games.
Experience exhilarating fun in Warcraft Rumble, prepare to deploy into Modern Warfare III, get a glimpse of WoW’s upcoming Worldsoul Saga, and more.
Every two weeks, we help you catch up on all things Battle.net by highlighting new content, developer updates, and “don’t miss” occasions to help you hit important dates and maximize each in-game moment.
Navigate by franchise
- Warcraft Rumble
- Call of Duty
- World of Warcraft
- Diablo IV
- Overwatch 2
- World of Warcraft Classic
- Diablo Immortal
Experience the dazzling new sensation that’s been sweeping Azeroth! Warcraft Rumble is available worldwide on Android and iOS devices. In taverns from Winterspring to Booty Bay, Horde and Alliance alike are gathering around a marvelous new machine which brings miniature versions of their famous heroes and villains to life to do battle in strategic, frantic skirmishes.
- The team took the stage to discuss the game’s core features in more depth, including Tower Defense (and Offense), Mini Collecting, Campaign Modes, PvP, Guilds, Dungeons, and more
- New content and features are currently in development, including more six-week-long Seasons, Ragnaros, co-op game modes, and Raids
- A new Dungeon, Scholomance, will be implemented in the future, along with the Moonglade Campaign Zone
Learn more about all of Warcraft Rumble’s upcoming content in this BlizzCon recap blog.
Call of Duty
It’s time to adapt or die in a fight against the ultimate threat. Continue your Call of Duty journey with seamless weapon progression, a full selection of Carry Forward content, and an all-new Campaign that continues the story immediately following the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.
World of Warcraft
Prepare to descend beneath the surface of Azeroth to explore subterranean worlds full of hidden wonders, earn the trust of the new Earthen allied race, and face an ancient evil lurking in the darkness.
Get an overview of the world, story, and features coming in The War Within from members of the World of Warcraft design team, including first looks at the Earthen Allied Race, the zones of Khaz Algar, and more.
Envisioned by acclaimed Webtoons author Jo Seok, this bone-chilling comic collection may unsettle the most hardened of adventurers. Peruse these tales for a glimpse into the fabled horrors the wary inhabitants of Sanctuary might regale to unruly children under a full moon.
- The team announced Diablo IV’s first expansion, Vessel of Hatred, bringing players back to the land of Nahantu for the first time since Diablo II
- Five unique Malignant Rings based on popular powers from the Season of the Malignant are now available
- Prepare to cull cursed Blightfiends during the upcoming Midwinter Blight event, beginning on December 12
To glean all the details from Diablo IV’s BlizzCon Campfire Chat in full, check out this blog.
Now through November 16, get a head start on unlocking new in-game loot with free Battle Pass tier skips.
- Catch-Up Packs arrive on November 14 alongside Showdown in the Badlands, allowing you to jump right in to the latest expansion with an updated card collection
- A new way to play, Battlegrounds Duos, is being added next year! In Duos, you can queue up with a friend to tag-team fight and take down your opponents
- From now through November 13, you can get a free Warcraft Rumble Card Back when you download Warcraft Rumble and defeat Hogger
Check out this blog to learn more about everything Hearthstone announced at BlizzCon.
The sun is high and a new Rewards Track is on the horizon, ready to ride into the Tavern. When the Rewards Track refreshes with the expansion’s launch, all players will automatically be granted any unclaimed rewards on the current free Rewards Track and the Tavern Pass track (if purchased), before a completely new Rewards Track of excavated treasures takes its place.
Boost your collection by unlocking three Standard Card Packs now through November 22.
Overwatch 2’s newest hero is a powerful, brawling tank with the ability to tear through the competition using his incendiary and volatile chainguns; if you can’t take him down quickly, the last thing you might see is his charming smile. Mauga arrives on December 5 with the official launch of Season 8!
Battle for tickets to the big show in the new Concert Clash mode to complete new challenges, earn rewards—including 35,000 Battle Pass XP and the Fawksy James Junkrat Legendary skin—and more.
Now through November 16, get a boost for your Battle Pass with this new reward, free for all Prime members.
World of Warcraft Classic
Next year, Classic progression realms will advance from Wrath Classic to Cataclysm Classic, bringing players playable Goblins and Worgen, new Race and Class combinations, the Transmogrification system, and other exciting features.
Starting on November 30, players will be able to unearth new secrets by scouring Azeroth to find class-altering abilities—enabling playstyles like tank Warlocks, Mage healers, and more.
From November 17 through December 1, you can revel in joyous excess by completing daily tasks to fill in tiles on the event board. Each tile you fill in will add a little Gold to your coin purse, but Aspirant’s Keys, Set items, Dusts, and more will be bestowed upon those who fill in an entire row or column on the board. Fill out the entire board and receive a proper autumnal bounty: a Legendary Crest and 2 Telluric Pearls.