What’s Playing on Battle.net: News and notable events in early February 2023
Whether you’re preparing for new adventures or looking for the latest intel, check out all the recent beats from your favorite games below.
Suppress a Primal Storm in World of Warcraft, craft your own Custom Campaign in Warcraft III, light up Overwatch 2’s Lijiang Tower, and more.
Every two weeks, we help you catch up on all things Battle.net by highlighting new content, developer updates, and “don’t miss” occasions to help you hit important dates and maximize each in-game moment.
Navigate by franchise
World of Warcraft
Dragonflight’s 10.0.5 Content Update is now live!
Complete monthly activities to earn currency at the new Trading Posts, subvert the Primalists’ latest nefarious plot in a new Primal Storm event, expand your transmog wardrobe, and more as you continue your adventures in Azeroth and beyond.
Preview what’s coming next in Patch 10.0.7
- Return to the Forbidden Reach to dive deeper into the history of the dracthyr Evokers in the wake of Raszageth’s defeat
- The Forbidden Reach will feature new content for max-level players, bringing new bosses, objectives, and loot to the Dragon Isles
- Both orcs and humans will be able to earn new Heritage Armor to show off their pride
- The Monk class is welcoming new faces into its fold, teaching goblins, Lightforged draenei, and worgen to harness their chi
Learn more about the content arriving soon to Azeroth in the latest development update blog.
Honor Azeroth’s elders during the Lunar Festival
Every year, the druids of Moonglade hold a celebration to commemorate their city’s great triumph over an ancient evil. Head to Nighthaven and join the fun by dressing up in your Lunar Festival finery, launching fireworks, and collecting Coins of Ancestry on your adventures.
Call of Duty
Community update: The path to Season 02
The next Call of Duty Season launches soon, bringing new content to Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0. Check out the latest information on upcoming features, maps, and modes in this blog, and stay tuned for more news updates over the next few weeks.
Developer Q&A: A summary of the latest Sanctuary news
Once a month, the development team selects a handful of Diablo Immortal community questions to answer. In case you missed January’s blog, here’s a rundown of their responses:
- There are plans to expand players’ Stash space, giving everyone the opportunity to store additional Sets and Legendary items
- An in-game calendar feature will be added in the near future that will allow players to view both current and upcoming events
- The team is exploring events that will, similar to the Fractured Plane, heavily modify Immortal’s gameplay
- PvP is in the process of being tweaked and tested, with more details coming in the future
Check out the full January Q&A for more in-depth information about upcoming content.
Warcraft III: Reforged
Explore new updates in Patch 1.35.0
The latest patch is now live, bringing balance changes, map pool tweaks, a new Ranked Season, and more. Additionally, players can now download Custom Campaigns to play, or create their own using either Reforged or Classic art.
Ring in the Year of the Rabbit with the latest seasonal event
From now until February 6, collect new cosmetics and brawl beneath the fireworks as you celebrate the return of Overwatch 2’s Lunar New Year. Complete event challenges to earn Battle Pass XP and special rewards, including Echo’s Legendary Kkachi skin!
Patch 5.0.11 has arrived
The latest update is here, bringing a wide array of balance changes, quality-of-life updates, and bug fixes—all curated by our very own StarCraft II community.