Blizzard GearFest returns: Get weekly drops throughout November and December
As the holidays approach, a common question beleaguers the world’s seasonal shoppers: What gifts should I get?
Picking up thoughtful presents for friends and family (or, sometimes, even yourself) can seem like an immense undertaking, but don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. Blizzard GearFest is back with a curated selection of the hottest collectibles, apparel, and other exclusive items from across the Blizzard universes.
Every week throughout November and December, we’ll be dropping all-new merch on the Blizzard Gear Store, giving you plenty of options to peruse so you can find the perfect gifts for your friends and family.
Some of the big highlights dropping during GearFest include:
- Multi-Game 17oz Stainless Water Bottles (by Indigo Falls)
- Multi-Game Beanies and Scarves
- Blizzard GearFest Key Art Framed Print (by JONDO)
- Blizzard Series 9 Collector’s Edition Pin Set, Platinum Signature Pin Set, and Blind Packs (5 Pack Set)
Available starting on November 4:
- Overwatch® 2 Statue (Pre-order)
Available starting on November 8:
- World of Warcraft® Lich King Bronze Medal
- World of Warcraft® Pepe Ardenweald Plush (by Snap Creative)
- Multi-Game Apparel—Billboard Tees/Spirit Jerseys, Patch Sleeve Hoodies, and Jackets (by Thunderwear)
Plus, we’re defrosting some extra discounts, giving you the opportunity to save even more on Blizzard swag with the coupon codes BLACKFRIDAY on Black Friday and CYBERMONDAY on Cyber Monday.
Check out pictures of the products and get more details in the images below.