Call of Duty: Next: New details and free rewards
Call of Duty®: Next: Overview and How to Watch
Ready up for one of the biggest intel drops in Call of Duty history: The Franchise Showcase Event defining the next era of Call of Duty, is merely days away!
Presented by Infinity Ward, in-depth information on Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II Multiplayer, the next Call of Duty®: Warzone™, and Call of Duty® Warzone™: Mobile is now fully locked and loaded.
Call of Duty: Next is shaping up to be nothing short of spectacular. Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- Key innovations across the franchise will be announced by developers and guest speakers from multiple Call of Duty studios.
- More than 150 of your favorite streamers will be in attendance, ready to squad up, drop in, and play.
- Key details about the Modern Warfare® II Open Beta will be shared, as well as [[REDACTED]] information and additional surprises.
The broadcast kicks off on Thursday, September 15 at 10 AM PT.
There are multiple ways to watch. You can:
- Watch the Official Call of Duty Twitch® Channel or Call of Duty YouTube® Channel and receive analysis from a variety of expert hosts, as well as a central hub of live feeds from across all the streamers so you’re always kept at the core of the action.
- Or, you can drop in on your favorite streamers and watch the event from their perspective.
Watching the event? Ready for the Open Beta? Then expect to receive an impressive collection of in-game rewards for participating in the Open Beta:
Call of Duty: Next: Modern Warfare II Beta Rewards
Get ready: You’re able to earn the biggest collection of free rewards ever in Call of Duty history! A total of ten different reward items — including two Weapon Blueprints and an Operator Skin — can be earned throughout the Beta Weekend. These items can be equipped in the Beta as soon as you unlock them, and they are only available to unlock during the Beta itself. Don’t miss out!
These special Beta rewards, available only if you earn them during the Open Beta, then become available at the launch of Modern Warfare II on October 28.
Beta rewards will also be available in the next Call of Duty: Warzone releasing later this year.
Here’s what to unlock:
Emblem: “Smashed It”: Unlocks at Operator Level 2
Charm: “Buckle Up”: Unlocks at Operator Level 4
Player Cards: “Passed the Test”: Unlocks at Operator Level 6
Sticker: “Operation First Blood”: Unlocks at Operator Level 10
Weapon Blueprint: “Side Impact”: Unlocks at Operator Level 15
Operator Skin: “Collision”: Unlocks at Operator Level 18
Vinyl: “No Competition”: Unlocks at Operator Level 19
Sticker: “Safety First”: Unlocks at Operator Level 21
Vehicle Skin: “Floor It”: Unlocks at Operator Level 26
Weapon Blueprint: “Frontal Impact”: Unlocks at Operator Level 30
The Countdown has Begun!
Ensure you have the latest official information about Modern Warfare II by checking the Call of Duty blog in the coming days as we unlock the following:
- An initial overview of the Modern Warfare II Gunsmith and FJX Cinder Weapon Vault1.
- Confirmation of all Call of Duty: Next communications once the event concludes.
- Guides, Tips, and Tactics on all aspects of the Modern Warfare II Open Beta.
For a full rundown of everything you’ll receive, including all the Vault Edition rewards available during the Beta, as well as content you can use right now in Call of Duty®: Vanguard and Call of Duty®: Warzone™, check out this blog.
Actual platform availability and launch date(s) of MP Beta subject to change. See www.callofduty.com/beta for more details. Minimum Open Beta duration is 2 days. Limited time only, while Early Access Beta Codes last, at participating retailers. Online multiplayer subscription may be required.
(1) Weapon Vault design limited to Weapon Vault contents at launch.
© 2019-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, MODERN WARFARE, and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.