No Time Like the Present: Complete the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Season Two Battle Pass Now
The Season Two Battle Pass is packed with content you can earn for a limited-time, such as Operators, Operator missions, and weapons. With items that any player can unlock through gameplay at free tiers, including two new, free weapons and the return of an iconic playable Operator, Ghost, the Battle Pass system has something for everyone.
Better yet, all Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and free-to-play Warzone users have access to the same Battle Pass system offering unified progression, so players can unlock tons of gear and weaponry by playing Multiplayer, Special Ops, or Warzone!
Read on to see why you should finish your Battle Pass before April 7.
Two Tiers for ‘Ghost’: Tier 0 & Tier 100: The Legendary Operator from Modern Warfare 2 makes a bold return to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare!
- Tier 0: As soon as you get the Battle Pass, you’ll instantly unlock Ghost for play in Multiplayer, Special Ops, and Warzone, plus his ‘Jawbone’ Operator skin and a rewarding Operator mission that rewards two additional Ghost skins when completed.
Your Battle Pass purchase also instantly unlocks Thorne and his ‘Marshland’ Operator skin, plus an Operator mission for Thorne, the ‘Time Traveler’ Operator watch, and a 10% XP Boost that lasts for the remainder of Season Two.
- Tier 100: Reach Tier 100 to unlock the ‘Ghosted’ Operator skin, the hyper-accurate ‘Undertaker’ SMG blueprint, Ghost’s ‘Watch This’ Finishing Move and a Legendary Battle Pass emblem.
Weapon Blueprints - Fit for the Fight: Here are a few stand-out weapon blueprints that are only available in the Battle Pass:
- The ‘Usurper’ LMG Blueprint: Tier 95
- ‘Die Cast’ AR Blueprint: Tier 59
- ‘Line Breaker’ Marksman Rifle Blueprint: Tier 51
- ‘Bloodhound’ Shotgun Blueprint: Tier 42
Operator Skins - Unlock Operators in Warzone: There are 10 Operator-themed tiers in the Season Two Battle Pass in addition to Ghost at Tier 0 and Tier 100. Each offers a new Operator skin and an Operator mission that unlocks more skins and XP upon completion. Anytime you acquire a new Operator skin, you unlock the associated Operator for play if not already owned. Get more insight on how to unlock Operators for Warzone.
Here are a few new, killer Operator looks exclusive to this Season’s Battle Pass:
- ‘Polarized’ Zane Skin: Tier 80
- ‘Dune Breaker’ Azur Skin: Tier 70
- ‘Clipped In’ D-Day Skin: Tier 40
- ‘Buffalo Hunter’ Raines Skin: Tier 19
1,300 Call of Duty® Points - Get Your Points Back (And Then Some): If you purchased (or are purchasing) the Battle Pass for 1000CP, you might want in on a little secret: The Battle Pass system rewards Call of Duty Points, too. By the time you unlock Tier 100, you’ll have earned a grand total of 1,300 Call of Duty® Points, which is a nice little chunk of change.
Unlock DOUBLE Tiers, Right Now: Jump in and double up on rewards live from April 3 at 10AM PDT to April 6 at 10 AM PDT during the new TRIPLE FEED event! That’s right: get double XP, double Weapon XP, and double Battle Pass system tier progression until April 6 at 10 AM PDT!
What Are You Waiting For?
The Season Two Battle Pass won’t be around much longer, but the gear you unlock this Season will stay with you forever. Learn more about the Battle Pass system here.
We’ll see you online.