StarCraft II 4.8.2 Patch Notes
- The first season of 2019 has officially begun!
- A new Trophy Top has been added for those that win Tournaments in the new season.
- New features have been added to the WCS GameHeart Extension Mod.
- The mod will now automatically prevent skins from being displayed for players.
- Skins will be visible to Observers.
- Mag-field Accelerator research time increased from 79 seconds to 100 seconds.
- Mag-field Accelerator upgrade tooltip updated.
- Lock-On tooltip updated.
- High Impact Payload weapon range increased from 10 to 11.
- Weapon Refit research time increased from 43 seconds to 100 seconds.
- Fungal Growth tooltip updated to mention that affected units will not be able to Blink, Tactical Jump, or load into transports or buildings.
- Anabolic Synthesis upgrade now increases Ultralisk movement speed off creep by 0.82, up from 0.41.
- Nydus Network/Nydus Worm
- Nydus Worm health increased from 200 to 300.
- Nydus Worm armor while emerging decreased from 6 to 5.
- Nydus Network and Nydus Worm initial unload delay decreased from 0.36 to 018.
- Nydus Network and Nydus Worm unload period changed from 0.36 to 0.18.
- Nydus Network and Nydus Worm load period changed from 0.18 to 0.09.
- Gateway build time increased from 27 seconds to 30 seconds. Warp Gate cooldown remains unchanged.
- Cybernetics Core
- Warp Gate research time decreased from 114 seconds to 100 seconds.
- Blink research cost reduced from 150/150 to 100/100.
- Robotics Facility
- Cost decreased from 200/100 to 150/100.
- Cost increased from 250/100 to 275/100.
- Movement speed increased from 2.63 to 3.01.
- Gravitic Boosters upgrade now increases movement speed by 1.51, up from 1.31.
- Removed the Light attribute.
- Added the Armored attribute.
- Movement speed decreased from 3.5 to 3.15.
- Acceleration decreased from 2.8 to 2.1.
- Wings of Liberty: Fixed an issue in the Devil’s Playground mission that allowed enemy creep tumors to spawn on top of each other
- Legacy of the Void: Rebuilt enemy Oracles no longer use the default Protoss skin on the Rak’Shir mission .
- The Infestor's Fungal Growth tooltip now states that it prevents affected targets from using Blink and Tactical Jump, and loading into transports and buildings.
- Battlecruisers will now prioritize static defenses instead of workers.
- The Raven's Anti Armor missile button now matches the missile model.
- The Templar Archive research animation has been restored. [Fixed in 4.8.1]
- Decals will no longer persist on the ground if a Command Center had upgraded to an Orbital Command and lifted off from that location.
- The tooltip for the Cyclone’s Lock On after Mag-Field Accelerator has been researched has been edited to be more concise.
- Updated the format of the tooltips of Anabolic Synthesis, Muscular Augments, and Adaptive Talon upgrades to be consistent with other movement upgrade tooltips.
- Eggs will no longer block the optimal placement of a Hatchery after being destroyed.
- Kings Cove LE
- You can now wall-off your natural expansion with three buildings and one pylon as Protoss.
- Fixed a few areas that were not symmetric.
- Mineral nodes have been updated so the nodes closest to a player’s base will have the highest values.
- Year Zero LE: Prevented a two-Pylon, one-Photon-Cannon wall-in strategy in the starting bases.
- Cyber Forest LE: Corrected the location of base placement markers at certain bases.
- Ship Wrecked LE: Replaced missing water at certain locations on the map.
- Rosebud LE
- Fixed small visual distortions that would occur on certain doodads when rotating or zooming-in with the camera.
- Fixed several areas where certain doodads were clipping through the edge of the starting base.
- Replaced the blue Compound Mansion Carpets to red to prevent it from hiding faction emblem and selection circles.
- Restored ambient sounds throughout the map.
- Efflorescence LE
- The starting base buildings in the southwest will no longer appear to be floating slightly above the ground.
- Reduced the light reflection effect of water at certain angles.
- Fixed the text for feardragon’s portrait.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain voice lines to not play for Zeratul, Han and Horner, Day, iNcontroL, SCBoy, Park, and Nathanias.