Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — October 25, 2017
We just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes.
- Tutorial: Fixed an issue causing AI Heroes to ignore certain objectives during Tutorial missions.
- Blackheart’s Bay: Fixed an issue that could cause Minions and Summons to become stuck when attempting to attack the Keep and standalone Tower in the Middle Lane.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- D.Va: Fixed an issue preventing Boosters from receiving the Rush-down Talent’s cooldown reduction bonus if D.Va was attacking an enemy shortly before activating Boosters.
- Junkrat: Using Concussion Mine to destroy D.Va’s Mech and knock her into the terrain will no longer remove her from the Battleground until she respawns.
- Loadouts: Switching Skins using the Loadout menu will now correctly display that Skin during Hero Select.