Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes — May 20, 2016
We’ve just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes. Check out the patch notes below.
Heroes and Talents
- Abathur can no longer cast Hearthstone while channeling Ultimate Evolution.
- Fixed an issue that could allow Artanis to strike three times, rather than twice, during his Twin Blades Ability.
- Fixed an issue in which Diablo’s Shadow Charge could Stun Unstoppable targets in certain circumstances.
- Kerrigan’s Abilities will no longer receive cooldown reduction for cleave damage dealt to secondary targets of her Basic Attacks after learning the Fury of the Swarm and Bladed Momentum Talents.
- Fixed an issue in which Kharazim’s Way of the Hundred Fists could deal additional damage while channeling Seven-Sided Strike under certain circumstances.
- The visual effects for Nova’s Triple Tap will no longer persist until death if Triple Tap is interrupted by a Daze effect during casting.
- Zeratul can no longer cast Singularity Spike five times in rapid succession after learning the Double Bombs and Rewind Talents.