Masters Tour Undercity Viewer’s Guide
Throw your sunglasses and suntan lotion away, we’re headed to the darkest location in all of Azeroth for the last Masters Tour of the year! Bask in Undercity’s bright green waters and be sure to pick up a novelty cockroach - you’ll want a souvenir because this Masters Tour is going to be legendary.*
Tune in to YouTube to see more than 400 players from around the world compete for a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize and the prestigious title of Masters Tour Undercity Champion!
* Swallowing green Undercity water is not recommended.
- Dates: Friday, November 19 – Sunday, November 21, 2021
- Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1 - 4
- Day 2: Swiss Rounds 5 - 8
- Day 3: Round of 16, Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
- Broadcast Start Time: 6:00 a.m. PST / 3:00 p.m. CET / 11:00 p.m. KST
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Casters: Darroch “Darroch” Brown, Dawn "Dragonriderdk” Krakowski, Jia “Jia” Dee, Neil “Lorinda” Bond, Alex “Raven” Baguley, and Simon “Sottle” Welch
- Language Streams on YouTube:
How It Works
Masters Tour Undercity matches will be played online using 4-deck, best of five Conquest format with a ban. The top 32 players that don’t already have invites will receive one for the first Masters Tour of 2022!
· Day 1: 4 rounds of Swiss pairings.
· Day 2: 4 rounds of Swiss pairings.
· Day 3: Top 16 players advancing into a single-elimination playoff round, followed by the Top 8 players competing for the title of Masters Tour Champion!
For qualified players, please check the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-ins, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
Get Your YouTube Drops!
You can earn up to two Year of the Phoenix card packs this weekend as you watch Masters Tour Undercity! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Check out the full rules for eligibility details.