Join the Pre-Launch Party and Reap the Rewards!
To bolster our usual Theorycrafting Livestreams and Pre-Release Weekend, we’re introducing something completely new: A Pre-Launch Party! To sum it up, we’ll be doing Mega Bundle code giveaways, Twitch Drops, sub giftings, and more in the lead up to the launch of Madness at the Darkmoon Faire and Duels: Season One!
Our goal with the Pre-Launch Party is to make this period feel a bit more interactive for everyone while celebrating our incredible community and the launch of the new expansion. Check out the calendar to see what’s happening around the community and what we've got in store for you!
Card Reveal Livestream & Reddit Deck Contest
Join Kripp, Community Manager Chris Sierra, and Game Designer John McIntyre on November 11 at 10:00 a.m. PT as they reveal the final Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards on stream at Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone and Youtube.com/Hearthstone!
After the stream, head over to the Hearthstone Subreddit to participate in a community deck building contest. The most upvoted decks submitted will be played by creators during Theorycrafting Livestreams! Here’s how it works:
- Visit our website and build a Standard deck using at least 10 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards. You can have 10 unique cards or duplicates (such as x2 of 5 cards).
- Comment in the contest thread on the Hearthstone Subreddit with the list of cards included in your deck, the deck code, and the names of a few creators participating in Theorycrafting Livestreams that you’d like to see pilot the deck. Only one entry is allowed per person, and your comment cannot be edited after submission.
- The top 20 most upvoted decks will be assigned to one of its respective requested creators to play during Theorycrafting LIvestreams!
- Deck submissions will run from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. PT on November 11.
What’s more, if your deck is one of the top 20 most upvoted, you’ll get a Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Mega Bundle code! We’ve also given the Hearthstone Subreddit 100 additional Mega Bundle codes for a separate giveaway they’ll be hosting on November 13!
Theorycrafting Livestreams & Twitch Drops
On November 12, Hearthstone creators will showcase the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire set 5 days before launch on their personal channels. This time around, things will be a little bit different. Participating creators will be required to have at least 10 cards from the new Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion included in each deck, and duplicate cards are allowed (such as x2 of 5 cards).
We’ve also leveled up Theorycrafting with Twitch Drops! Watch any of the Hearthstone creators listed above on November 12 between 9:00 a.m. PT and 12:00 p.m. PT for 2 hours to earn 1 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card pack! Watch 2 hours of any Hearthstone stream on Twitch between 12:00 p.m. PT and 6:00 p.m. PT for another one! Card packs will be locked until the expansion launches on November 17. You must link your Twitch and Battle.net accounts before you can receive a drop.
Link Your Battle.net & Twitch Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you'll need to link your Twitch.tv and Battle.net accounts. Here's how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you're currently logged into the Battle.net account on which you'd like to receive your rewards.
We’re planning to publish more details on Pre-Release Weekend in early November, but we’re ready to share that Pre-Release will run from November 13-15! Over the course of Pre-Release Weekend, we’ll be giving away hundreds of Mega Bundle codes and gifting thousands of Twitch subs on creator channels!
We hope you’re as excited about the Pre-Launch Party as we are! Be sure to check out our official announcement of Madness at the Darkmoon Faire, available for pre-purchase now in-game and from Battle.net Shop!