Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes For PC
Diablo Immortal is available on PC and is no longer in Open Beta. From the many changes made thanks to player feedback, we have fine-tuned this version of Immortal to deliver an experience we are proud to offer to all adventurers in Sanctuary. We will continue to update this list with any known issues that arise with the current PC version of Immortal.
As patches and hotfixes are applied to the PC version of Diablo Immortal, we will update this list with the corresponding changes. Hotfixes are typically applied in a higher frequency, addressing smaller, related issues. They don’t require a large download to be applied to the game. Patches are larger client-side updates that require a download for players to obtain. New patches will require players to update before they can continue playing.
August 8, 2023—Patch Notes
We wanted to take a moment to thank our Diablo Immortal Community for enjoying our game not only on mobile, but also on PC since we launched in Open Beta last June. The Team knew there were many improvements we wanted to make before leaving Open Beta. We have been hard at work implementing essential quality of life changes to bring Diablo Immortal on PC to the standard we set ourselves for all Blizzard titles on the platform.
With the Destruction’s Wake major update, we are excited to announce that the team released a series of improvements that are comprehensive enough to remove the Open Beta tag on PC.
To our incredible community, thank you for your continued feedback and support of Immortal on PC! With your consistent communication on issues and features and a healthy dose of slaying demon hordes on the side, you have helped make Immortal what it is today. We could not have done it without you.
- All textures, including UI, characters, and VFX have been given a fidelity pass to ensure they are high-resolution (up to 4K).
- Added an interact button (“E” by default) to improve clickable hitboxes being inconsistent, improving overall interaction.
- Improved chat communication with /Commands, a core feature for all Blizzard titles. This allows you to now use /whisper and /
- For example, if you used the /party chat command, you would send a message to all members of your current party.
- The Tab key can now be used to cycle channels and change conversations.
- Window size and resolution can now be modified in the Settings menu under “Display”.
Developer’s Note: This has been a long-requested feature and we hope that you can all enjoy Diablo Immortal in your preferred window resolution. Don’t forget that we also added the Cursor Lock option in a previous update to help prevent accidental clicks outside of the game window!
- Hovering over items in the Inventory and Stash tabs with your cursor will now provide a tooltip preview.
- Items in the Inventory and Stash tabs can now be equipped and stored using right-click.
- Press F12 to save screenshots to your local folder.
- The ESC key will now properly close the most recent window for all primary menu screens.
To celebrate Immortal leaving Open Beta, the limited-time Surrogate’s Mind bundle is now available exclusively through Diablo Immortal on PC. Download now to secure this limited-time offer.
Below is a list of features in Diablo Immortal we plan to improve next. We want all adventurers to have a smooth experience in Sanctuary, and implementing these features shall contribute to that.
We are always listening and looking for opportunities to improve your experience while annihilating hell spawn in Immortal. Thank you for your consistent feedback, and please let us know what features you would like to see improved for PC.
Upcoming Feature Improvements:
- Add the ability to highlight, copy and paste text in the in-game chat.
Developer’s Note: While this feature seems to be simple, it’s surprisingly complex to solve cross-platform. We are still actively working on implementation and appreciate the community's patience on this highly requested feature.
- Resolution improvements for ultrawide monitors and tablets.
November 1, 2022—Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused text to be cut off in certain languages.
October 18, 2022—Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would render the player unable to move after sending an emoji in chat.
September 27, 2022—Patch Notes
- A new Lock Mouse toggle option has been added to the Settings Menu.
August 23, 2022—Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent interactions from working while using a controller.
August 16, 2022—Patch Notes
Mouse Cursor Improvements
- Mouse cursor design has been simplified to increase visibility in visually complex scenarios.
- Mouse Cursor size has been increased by 25%.
- The Mouse Cursor will no longer alternate when hovering over enemies.
- Fixed an issue that would cause credit card purchases to exit out of checkout process.
July 19, 2022—Patch Notes
- A server time clock has been added to the bottom-left corner of the HUD.
Monster Difficulty Display
- The monster difficulty warning has been shrunk to reduce accidental clicks.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain skills with aiming reticles to time out and prevent players from using other abilities.
July 7, 2022—Patch Notes
Demon Hunter Primary Attack
- Added a new option under “Controller” in the Settings Menu that allows players to have Demon Hunter primary attacks fire only when actively pressing the primary attack button.
Developer’s Note: This setting will not be turned on by default for existing Demon Hunters. However, this setting will be applied to all newly created Demon Hunters. This same change has been applied to the Barbarian’s Frenzy ultimate and the Wizard’s Electrocute ultimate.
Mouse Cursor Visual Improvements
- Increased the mouse cursor’s appearance to be both larger and brighter, allowing it to be more visible.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xbox controllers to have input delay.
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to be stuck running in place after using auto-navigation.
- Fixed an issue that caused skills to stop functioning occasionally when bound to the F key.
June 10, 2022—Hotfixes
- An issue that caused the potion button to be unusable in some cases.
- An issue that caused some characters to turn around while using abilities.
Below is a list of features in Diablo Immortal we plan to improve next. We want all adventurers to have a smooth experience while vanquishing the demons of Hell from Sanctuary and know improving these features shall contribute to that.
Upcoming Feature Improvements:
- Updates to correct various movement and attack issues.
- Additional movement and attack key binds, including Force Stand Still.
- Cursor update to stand out against the game environment.
- ESC key will properly close UI frames.
- Chat functionality improvements.
- In-game clock.
- Xbox controllers will no longer have input delay.
PC Open Beta Known Issues
- Pressing ESC may open the Main Menu over other menus.
- Key binds do not currently support modifier keys such as ALT, CTRL, and SHIFT.
- General movement, interactions, and abilities may be inaccurate at times.
- Print Screen does not currently save screenshots into the directory folder.
- Chat is currently missing features such as /commands, copy/paste, and select all text.
- Windowed mode does not currently support resizing.
- PC settings have been inserted into their respective sections within the menu and may require a bit of exploration to find.
- Voice-to-text transcription services may not be working for certain languages.